8 main ways to replenish your MTS account
Today, most smartphone owners need to be constantly in touch. One of the leading operators - MTS - offers its subscribers many ways to replenish a mobile account. You can do this online or without access to the Internet. Let us consider in more detail how to replenish the account of MTS.
Basic ways to make money
There are several options on how to replenish an account on MTS. This will allow the subscriber to choose the most suitable and relevant way to make money.
Using a bank card
You can replenish your MTS account with a bank card if you have access to an ATM.
There is also another way of implying the following procedure.
- Go to the official website: http://www.mts.ru/.
- In the main menu, select "Financial Services and Payments."
- Go to "Payments" and then to the section "Cellular communication".
- Specify the appropriate operator.
- In the offered list select the item of payment with a bank card.
- Enter the mobile number (10 digits).
- Enter the amount.
- Fill in the data on the bank card.
- Specify the e-mail (it will receive information on payment).
- Click "Pay".
- Enter the one-time password that will be sent to the phone. This is required to confirm the operation.
If you are the owner of a Sberbank credit card and take part in the special program “Thank you”, then you can use another option.
- On the official website of MTS, select the "Easy payment" function.
- Then go to "Mobile Phone" and select the desired operator.
- Select an item to pay with bonus points from Sberbank.
In the absence of the possibility to pay the phone bill from a bank card, you can use the services of "MTS service" and take the promised payment. How to do it?
- Enter the following combination on the telephone keypad - * 111 * 123 # call.
- Confirm receipt of promised payment.
After a certain period of time, the amount borrowed will be debited from the account.
The presented operation is available only to those users who have been MTS clients for more than two months. Also on the balance sheet should be more than 30 rubles.
Translation within the operator
MTS customers can easily make money transfers within the operator from one number to another. How to do it?
- On the official website, log in to your personal account.
- Find the MTS payment column from another number.
- Fill out the required information and confirm the operation.
- At the time of filling in the questionnaire, be sure to check the box “From the mobile account”.
The transfer will be credited instantly. The number from which the funds were debited, will receive a message about the transaction. The presented procedure can be performed no more than five times a day.
For one day, it is possible to transfer a maximum of 10,000 rubles. The commission will be 10 rubles. In addition to the described option, you will be able to transfer money to another MTS number using the USSD code - * 112 * rechargeable number * amount of funds #.
The “Autopayment” service is convenient for many users. You do not have to constantly make money on the phone, the system will automatically do it for you.To activate, you need to do the following.
- Log in to your account on the MTS website.
- Complete the procedure of binding the card to the mobile number.
- Confirm the action with a one-time code that will come in the SMS.
- In your account activate the service. You can also contact any branch of MTS. The request will be processed for three days.
To use the balance recharge through the voice menu, dial the number +7 495 7660166 and press "2" on the keyboard.
If you live in Moscow or in the region, then you can use the number 089025. Calls are free. Listening to the autoinformer, do the following.
- If you plan to transfer funds to someone else's MTS number, then enter it by entering 10 digits.
- Enter your bank card details.
- Specify the necessary funds for replenishment.
- Enter the four-digit code dictated by the autoinformer.
MTS wallet money
If you have a special MTS Money wallet, then go to the appropriate section on the operator’s official website.
Enter the phone number to be replenished, the amount. Check "My Wallet". The system will offer to log into your personal account by entering the number and password. Recharge is carried out instantly and without commission.
Transfer from other operators
Consider some of the most popular mobile operators, from which the subscriber can transfer money to the MTS balance.
There are several options.
- From the website. Go to beeline.ru. Go to the "Money Transfer" tab, find the MTS operator. Specify the number to be recharged and the phone number from which the money will be withdrawn. Enter the amount and confirm the procedure. At a time you can transfer no more than 5,000 rubles.
- Through SMS. From Beeline, send an SMS to 7878 as follows: 9 ********* _ 480. First there is the subscriber number, and then the amount of replenishment.
The mobile operator Megafon provides an opportunity to replenish the balance of MTS in three ways.
- Through the USSD code. Enter the combination: * 133 * 550 (amount to transfer) * 9834848484 (recipient's number) #. Confirm payment. The commission will be 8.5%.
- By SMS. Send a message to the number 3113 with the following content: 9 ********* _ amount.Commission will be 4.95%.
- Through the site of Megaphone. Follow the link https://money.megafon.ru/transfer/phone. In the top menu, go to the second tab "Using the form on the site." Enter the number from which the money will be written. Click “Get password”, enter it and click “Login”. Then fill in the column with the number of MTS, whose balance you want to replenish. Confirm the operation.
We describe two known options.
- Through a personal account. Log in by entering a username and password on yota.ru. Click on the "Money" tab. Then go to the column "Pay" and select the desired operator. Fill out the required data and remittance amount. Confirm the operation via SMS and click the "Pay" button on the site.
- Through USSD code. Dial * 145 #, in the menu select MTS, enter the number and amount. Follow the system instructions.
Payment from electronic wallets
If you have electronic wallets, then you can replenish the balance of the phone with their help. How to do it?
- Via Yandex.Money. Go to the column "Payment for services", then "Phone". Find an MTS operator or use the search bar at the top of the screen. Fill out the form and confirm the operation.
- Kiwi.Click "Pay", then "Cellular" and find the MTS. Fill in the required fields and confirm the transaction.
- WebMoney. In the menu, select “Payment for services, then“ Mobile communication ”. Find the proposed MTS options, fill in the required fields, confirm the operation.
Other possible payment methods
In addition to the above options, there are several ways to throw money on the phone.
You can put funds on the balance of a mobile phone right at the MTS office or in their store. There you can pay in cash or by credit card.
You can also use special payment terminals, which are located in almost all crowded places. The presented option implies a commission.
The operator MTS provides its customers with many different options for replenishing the balance. Among the proposed methods, you will certainly find the most convenient for you. Most subscribers prefer to make money transfers from bank cards. This is the most comfortable option for many users.