Acne on the cheeks of women: causes, treatment, prevention
The pimple on the face is always unpleasantphenomenon, regardless of the location of the localization. In addition to aesthetic discomfort, rashes indicate the presence of problems within the body. Most often there are pimples on the cheeks of women. The reasons for them are different, and it will be possible to establish them only by a doctor after a complete examination.
Causes of the appearance of rashes
Pimples in the area of cheekbones and cheeks appear when:
- intestinal dysbiosis;
- disorders of the menstrual cycle and hormonal imbalances;
- allergic reactions, especially those caused by food;
- disorders in the endocrine system, in particular, the thyroid gland;
- lack of trace element and vitamins (especially the groups E, B and zinc).
In addition to pathological causes, pimples canappear in adolescence because of hormonal changes in the body, as a rule, after the maturation of the body, acne on the cheeks of women pass. The reasons for their appearance are the excessive activity of the sebaceous glands due to hormonal rearrangements. With the diligent care of the skin and the use of certain cosmetics, there may also be problems, which are revealed by the appearance of rashes on the cheeks.
Before the onset of menstruation due to a hormonal surge on the face there are single rashes that themselves go with the onset of menstruation.
Nutritional causes of rashes
Acne on the cheeks of women, whose causesare in the wrong diet, eliminated much easier than with the presence of hormonal disorders. The use of a large number of semi-finished products, fatty and fried foods, spicy or salty dishes causes problems in the digestive system, which are reflected on the face in the form of rashes.
With a strong slagging of the body, pimples do notare amenable to elimination by cosmetic procedures and daily uhodovymi means. Toxins enter the bloodstream from the intestine, spread throughout the bloodstream and appear on the skin as pimples.
They can be localized not only on the face, but alsoon the body. Most often, rashes appear on the back, shoulders and décolleté area. To avoid the appearance of acne you need to observe the secrets of health - to adhere to proper nutrition and to lead an active lifestyle.
Diagnosis of the causes of rashes on the cheeks
To identify the true cause that caused the appearance of pimples on the face, you need:
- to hand over the analysis of a blood - the general, biochemical, developed and necessarily to check up a blood on sugar;
- to make ultrasound of the abdominal cavity and gastroscopy to reveal the diseases of the digestive tract;
- conduct allergotests, allowing to determine the product or substance that causes the appearance of allergies in humans;
- to pass the analysis of a feces on definition of eggs of a glisten, a dysbacteriosis and ljambly;
- To examine the endocrine system and make an ultrasound examination of the thyroid gland;
- women need to undergo examination by a gynecologist, excluding hormonal imbalances and diseases of the reproductive system.
If you have all the results, the doctor will be able to tell you how to eliminate acne on the cheeks of women, the causes that caused the rash, can also be determined, and after the appointment of treatment.
Diet and lifestyle
The first step is to adjust the food anddaily regime. The body should receive the necessary vitamins and trace elements, which normalize the work of all its systems. It is important to rest, spend a lot of time in the fresh air, lead an active lifestyle and consume enough clean water.
Any bad habits will contribute tothe appearance of rashes on the cheeks, so you need to minimize or completely abandon alcohol, smoking, fatty and fried foods, salty and spicy dishes, sweets and soda.
Single pimples do not cause reasons foranxiety. They only signal that the body has become difficult to cope with their work due to overload. If acne covers most of the skin on the body, do not ripen and remain subcutaneous, then you need to undergo a doctor check to determine why a pimple appears on the cheek.
What to do in this case? Acne can not be squeezed out by itself, this procedure can lead to the spread of infection to healthy areas of the skin, severe damage to the epidermis and the development of pathological cells.
Acne on the cheeks of women: treatment with medications
Depending on the cause that caused the rash,the doctor prescribes the use of suitable medications, the use of gels or ointments. At the initial stage of the disease, doctors prescribe drugs that regulate the work of the gastrointestinal tract, as well as drugs to strengthen the body's immune system.
If the inflammations on the face have a strongpronounced nature, prescribe antibacterial therapy, it allows you to eliminate streptococci, staphylococci and E. coli, which cause intoxication of the body.
With hormonal disorders, you need to takeandrogenic drugs. It is especially important to carry out hormonal treatment if there are thyroid disorders in women. At the end of the course of treatment, you need to continue to take supportive means for the normal operation of the intestine and the immune system.
How to reduce the amount of rashes at home
To improve the condition of the skin, it is necessary to take care of it daily and regularly. The most useful procedures are:
- application of antibacterial agents.
The skin of the cheeks is very tender and needs a specialcare. Elimination of rashes in this zone is long, so you need to prepare a clear plan for care and follow it daily, without missing the procedure. In this case, there is no question why acne on the cheeks appeared and how to eliminate them.
Hardware cosmetology with rashes
Help to cope with pimples on the cheeks can hardware cosmetology. Procedures will be useful:
- microcurrent treatment;
- laser skin resurfacing;
Regular skin care will prevent the appearance of rashes and reduce the excessive activity of the sebaceous glands.
Folk remedies for acne
Remove red pimples on the cheeks with home face masks. They can be prepared from any products or purchased ready-made.
Mask of potatoes allows to improve the conditioneven the most irritated skin. It is necessary to peel and grate the potatoes on a fine grater, lay them on gauze and apply the mask to the face for 15-20 minutes. After this, you need to wash with cool water and treat the skin with a moisturizing tonic.
Clay masks can be done 2 times a week. Clay is diluted with filtered cool water, lemon juice or essential oils of tea tree, lavender, mint, lemon balm, lemon, fir are added. Clay is applied to the skin with a thin layer, after drying the mask, it needs to be washed off with warm water and necessarily moisturize the skin of the face and neck.
A mixture of honey and lemon allows you to see the result in a few applications. But this option is suitable only if there is no allergy to honey.
Prevention of rashes on the face
Getting rid of rashes is not enough, the main thing is not to let them reappear. This will help the main secrets of health.
- Every morning and evening you need to carry out hygieneprocedures. Accordingly, the type of skin should be picked up cleansers (foam, gel, scrub), tonic, milk, creams. It is especially important to cleanse the skin of cosmetics in a timely manner.
- You need to adhere to proper nutrition. Eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, dairy products. For the health of the skin it is necessary to abandon fast food, fatty and fried foods, sweets and carbonated drinks.
- Stressful situations also have an effect on the skin condition. Therefore, you need to protect your nervous system and avoid strong feelings.
- Do not touch your face with dirty hands, squeeze pimples yourself.
- The used cosmetics should be qualitative and not cause allergic reactions.
- It is necessary to undergo tests in time to diagnose thyroid disorders in women.
Prevention plays an important role, thanks toIn advance care of the condition of your skin, you can avoid many problems, such as acne, rashes and suppuration. Begin skin care is still in adolescence, then the excessive activity of the sebaceous glands will not cause big problems with the skin.