April 21: the day of the chief accountant
a brief description of
Accountant Day (April 21) is directly related to those people whose work is directly related to financial transactions. These people pay wages, create important documentation for each employee, and pay for various services.
The purpose of this event is to remind everyone of its significance and to thank for their contribution to this difficult intellectual work.
How to celebrate this holiday inside the team?
It has already become clear what holiday is April 21st. Unfortunately, it does not have a scale. That is, each hero of the occasion on this day goes to his workplace and performs his usual tasks, of course, if he has no day off on that day. But they have the opportunity to create a festive atmosphere right in the office. They do it like this:
- Usually the boss happily meets his employees. When they come to their workplace, they see beautiful labels on the screens of monitors, which simply can not but rejoice.
- The office is usually decorated with balls, bows and other festive interior details.
- Colleagues exchange small memorable souvenirs among themselves. The talisman is a sculpture with coins.
- Many people try to surprise their friends by choosing the most unusual gifts for them.
- After a hard day’s work, it’s customary to organize parties that will bring a lot of pleasant emotions.
Currently, the issue of recognizing April 21 as an official day is being considered. Perhaps soon this day will be a day off for everyone who has a direct relationship to it.
In total, there are several historical facts of the birth of the holiday on April 21:
- People of this profession appeared even before the civilized world was organized. They counted the caught prey, skillfully distributed it to the whole family, and used clay tablets for any reports.
- For the first time the profession of an accountant officially appeared under Peter the Great. Under his rule, a new, more efficient monetary system was introduced in Russia. Needed were people who would be engaged in accounting and financial control.
- In 1994, the editors of the well-known magazine Glavbukh proposed to establish a new holiday, the Day of Accountant, on April 21, since it was during this period that the first publishing product went on sale. The government supported this idea.
Until now, before the May holidays, this small event is taking place, which every person with impatience for the profession is looking forward to.
Financial magazine exists today. For this holiday he devotes several articles of congratulatory content. They contain the motivation that makes it possible for employees to reach new heights, maintain the image of the company they represent and contribute to obtaining high profits.
Holiday in the regions
April 21, every hero of the occasion deserves special attention. The government of each region does not stand aside and tries to make this day unforgettable. The following entertainment activities are organized:
- In the evening or on weekends, musical concerts are held in the city squares, parks and palaces, where local amateur performances or guest stars perform.
- During the working day there are hiking in the thematic museums,all employees can learn the history of their profession, see how people coped with similar tasks a few centuries ago, and see how the equipment needed for work looked earlier.
- One-day advanced training courses are organized.
- On this day, meetings are held, to which all workers of this direction are invited. The most outstanding workers are awarded with letters, thanks and cash prizes.
- Sometimes government officials come to workplaces and give all employees a collective gift for an office that will make their work easier and more enjoyable.
As a rule, managers incur all financial costs. Heroes of the occasion can attend cultural and entertainment events absolutely free.
What to give a relative?
If an accountant lives in the house, then on his professional holiday on April 21 you should definitely please him with a souvenir. For example, you can give a beautiful sweet souvenir in the morning. Such a pleasant trifle will give a good mood and increase intellectual abilities for the whole day.You can make a gift in the form of necessary for each accountant accessories: paper set, hole punch, high-quality pen, organizer or computer mouse pad. It is possible not to associate this day with professional activity at all, having given a person a gift connected with his hobbies and interests.
If this is a woman, then you can please her with simple romantic little things: a bouquet of flowers, toys and sweets, a calculator with an original design, a humidifier for the air, and much more.
On this day, it is important to pay special attention to the hero of the occasion, making a festive dinner for him and preparing a beautiful greeting.
April 21 is the day of the chief accountant in Russia. You can think of a congratulation in prose or verse for this person. For example, you can use the following options for this:
"The most important thing for you is balance,
Money and reports are important.
May you have a chance in life
Overcome all possible adversity.
“What is an accountant? This is not just a position, but a responsible and hard work! Therefore, I would like to wish you great patience, strength and confidence.Let career growth soon visit your life! ”
“My dear man. On this day I would like to congratulate you on your professional holiday. I want to believe that all adversity will bypass your life side. I wish you never made a mistake in your work. Always take responsibility even for the simplest task. Do not let extraneous thoughts in the workplace. Be focused, diligent and purposeful. And then you will surely succeed in your profession. Do not forget about your personal life, let luck and happiness and great success be present in it as well. ”
Original form of congratulations
Accountant - this is the person whose work is directly connected with the computer. Therefore, he will be pleased to receive greetings in electronic form via SMS, email or social network. You can not only send text with pleasant content, but also a musical card or a bright picture.
Other significant dates
Twice a year, there are commemorative events dedicated to the famous profession of an accountant.
April 21 is celebrated by the most prominent professionals who have been engaged in financial activities for several years and have achieved good success in this field.
Another important date is November 21.This is a professional holiday dedicated to all employees of the financial sector: accountants, economists, sellers and many others. Also, this day is celebrated by all tax professionals.
In some regions, additional celebrations are held on a specific day.