Hotel Eastin Yama Hotel 4 *, Thailand, Phuket: tourists reviews
- A great opportunity to escape from winter to summer at any time. Dazzling tropical landscapes, dizzying attractions and sympathetic attitude to the guests of the island annually make this the largest island of the Kingdom of Thailand attractive for millions of travelers. Each of the guests of Phuket can arrange their ideal vacation here, regardless of whether it is a noisy company to go in search of entertainment, to seek romantic seclusion with its second half, or to come for new impressions with the whole family.
It is on the last category of tourists that the new Eastin Yama Hotel Phuket 4 * hotel is focused, offering its guests excellent service, peace and comfort far from the noisy cities and places of active rest. What distinguishes this four-star hotel from other Thai hotels of the same level? How do living and hotel services characterize former Eastin Yama Hotel 4 * guests, whose reviews will we consider?
Eastin Yama Hotel 4 * (Phuket) began to receive guests relatively recently. The official date of commencement of work is October 1, 2014. The new five-story European-style building is located on the west coast of the island, at a distance from the sea and the center of the nearest city of Karon. Eastin Yama Hotel 4 * is located at an affordable distance from the main attractions and entertainment complexes of the west coast of the island. The hotel is characterized as a place with the highest level of security.
Check-in time in the room - from 14-00, check-out time - 12-00. Upon check-in at the hotel will require a deposit (deposit), which will be returned upon departure.
Location Features, Transportation
The unusual location of the hotel is often called the most memorable feature of the Eastin Yama Hotel Phuket (Karon) 4 *. The hotel is built on a hill, so from the windows and from the open terrace, guests can enjoy picturesque views of the sea coast or the mountain landscape. However, the main difficulties of tourists are connected precisely with the high-altitude and very distant location from the main objects of the island.
If the distance to Phuket International Airport is 25 km away, guests can easily overcome the hotel’s transport, then the road to the beach or urban sites is difficult for many.To the nearest beach area a scheduled shuttle bus runs, which transports hotel guests free of charge several times a day.
You can use local taxi services, walk or rent a car or motorbike. Walking the road to the coast will take at least 20-40 minutes, and the tourists have to cross the four-lane route, and on the way back - up the hill.
The infrastructure of the hotel Eastin Yama Hotel 4 * includes:
- front desk (24 hours);
- luggage storage;
- restaurant (Thai cuisine);
- swimming pool with children's section;
- Jacuzzi, sauna;
- pool bar;
- terrace with sun loungers;
- conference room equipped with modern equipment and furniture;
- children's mini club and teen club;
- rental of various types of transport;
- free parking for transport guests:
- tour agency;
- currency exchange point;
- doctor's office;
- massage salon;
- slot machine hall;
- smoking areas;
Throughout the Eastin Yama Hotel 4 * there is free access to Wi-Fi.
The territory of the west coast of Phuket is famous for the fact that here are the best beaches on the island.Beautiful beach areas with "singing" sand stretch along the sea for many kilometers. Entrance to the coastal recreation is free, but for the rental of any equipment, including umbrellas and sun beds, you will have to pay a small amount.
For the convenience of guests, the hotel provides a free shuttle bus to the popular Kata Beach from 10-00 hours daily. A taxi ride on the Eastin Yama Hotel 4 * (Phuket) - Kata Beach route or to the neighboring Karon beach will cost about 200-250 Thai baht.
The only thing that local lifeguards always warn tourists about is that you should be extremely careful if your holiday in Phuket takes place during the “low” season. This time is unfavorable for sea bathing and water sports: from April to May, and also in September-October. In these months, not only is the weather deteriorating, insidious undercurrents are added to the storms. A signal to the fact that swimming is prohibited, are the red flags hung on the beaches.
The hotel offers 104 rooms. Depending on the degree of comfort and equipment, the rooms have the following designations:
- Luxe double room: 63 m², double bed, balcony with a beautiful view;
- superior (Superior): 32 m² with sea view;
- superior (Superior): 32 m²;
- superior (Superior): 32 m² with access to the pool;
- Deluxe: 41 m² with sea view;
- Deluxe: 41 m² with mountain views.
The hotel has rooms that meet the conditions for people with disabilities. Pets are not allowed.
Guest reviews about the service and conditions in the rooms
What most often tell about the conditions of living and service in the Eastin Yama Hotel (Phuket) 4 * reviews of former guests?
- All hotel staff are unanimously called very polite and positive people. The staff is very attentive to the requests and wishes of the guests, cares about the comfort of their guests.
- Of course, many are delighted with the modern interior and new furniture of the hotel. Although some guests are confused by the decoration of bathrooms with cement.
- There are problems with the discharge of water, but all the problems with the plumbing fixtures are quickly repaired at the first call at the reception. The rooms come with a bath and a shower with a shower.
- The room has a beautiful new bedding, soft and comfortable hotel bathrobes. At any time, bottled water is provided, supplies of hygiene products (gel, shampoo, toilet paper), tea and coffee sets are regularly replenished.
- According to the observation of guests, the frequency of changing bed linen and towels depends on whether the guests give maid a small tip.
- The rooms overlooking the broadband are the noisiest. In addition to the sound of passing vehicles, tourists were disturbed by the hotel parking attendants, who gave signals using a whistle.
- The bad condition of the towels in the room is mentioned more than once in reviews: even clean ones are often not new and are frankly washed out. Another claim relates rather to the good faith of the staff: some of the guests noticed that instead of changing the towels to clean ones, the maids simply fold and leave those that were already in the room.
- Some guests were unpleasantly surprised by the system of fines for the loss of a coupon on a beach towel. This coupon, for which towels are exchanged by the pool, is issued daily by the administration.
Administration Eastin Yama Hotel 4 * offers guests a range of services that are not included in the price of the hotel. These additional paid services include:
- transfer from / to the airport (by reservation);
- business center services: equipment rental, conference rooms, postal services;
- the organization of excursion trips;
- vehicle rental;
- laundry service;
- childcare services;
- delivery of drinks, food, press in the room;
- catering à la carte (lunch, dinner) in a restaurant;
- call the doctor.
For all guests of the hotel Eastin Yama Hotel 4 * in the price includes breakfast on the principle of "buffet". Morning meal in the restaurant hall is held daily from 6-30 to 11-00.
A set of ready-made meals and products on the "buffet" pleases with quality and variety. A choice of pastries, cereals, sausages, fruits, yogurts, cereals, vegetable slices, pancakes, hot dishes and more. If desired, an omelet with a filling can be prepared for breakfast: vegetables, mushrooms, sausage, bacon.
Dine and dinner can be here, in the hotel restaurant, but for a fee. The restaurant, which specializes in Thai cuisine and prepares dishes of the European menu, received a lot of positive feedback from guests from Russia. The pool bar has a snack menu and a large selection of drinks and cocktails. In the evening at happy hours, there is a discount on all cocktails.
Conditions for families with children
Vacationing with the whole family in Eastin Yama Hotel 4 * is not only comfortable, but also beneficial. The hotel provides for the possibility of free accommodation for one child up to 16 years old with the provision of an additionalberth.
In addition, the hotel has:
- children's pool (with large);
- mini-club (playroom for kids);
- entertainment room for teens;
The hotel provides babysitting services (bebisitter). There is no separate menu for small guests in the restaurant, but in the variety of "buffet" you can choose dishes for baby food.
Despite the distance from the center of the nearest cities and most entertainment facilities near the hotel, you can find a lot of interesting objects. You can visit the nearby attractions on foot, on a rented vehicle, by taxi, or use the services of a travel agency. What interesting objects are close to Eastin Yama Hotel Phuket 4 *? Phuket and the city of Karon are known for their huge local market. This is an ideal place for shopping is located near the Thai temple Wat Karon (Wat Karon) and occupies a plot of 12 thousand km ². The choice of visitors offers an incredible variety of products with a local flavor: from souvenirs and clothing to spices and traditional medicine. The distance from the hotel to the market is about 4 km.
Also nearby is a temple with a statue of Big Buddha, this is a favorite place of tourists - lovers of antiquities. For an active holiday with the whole family, we recommend an unusual elephant safari on the Kok Chang Safari Elephant Trekking farm. Much closer, a little less than 2 km from the hotel, is the DinoPark mini-golf club, designed in the style of the Jurassic period.
Cozy and comfortable Eastin Yama Hotel 4 *, which is conducive to a relaxing holiday, surely earns an excellent reputation from Russian tourists. With full confidence we can say that the hotel deserves its four-star rating. In recognition of the guests who left positive feedback, in this hospitable hotel I want to return again.