Egg dishes: stuffed chicken and casserole
Omelette, fried eggs, soft-boiled egg - what could be easier and faster? Due to the lack of time, the morning menu of many people is exactly that, isn't it? And all these egg dishes will always help any housewife to quickly feed the family. Is it possible to offer the guests something original and new, having not so many products at hand? We offer a recipe for stuffed eggs that will decorate any holiday table, and they will be especially interesting and attractive for children. Also try to make a casserole. The composition of this egg dish can include a wide variety of vegetables, which will make it very healthy. So let's get started.
Stuffed Egg Chickens
The filling may be different. Completely different products can be added to the boiled yolk: crab sticks, fish paste, cheese, herbs, etc. We suggest filling the egg with fried mushrooms and minced meat.
- eggs - 10 pieces;
- minced meat - 150 g;
- mushrooms (champignons or white) - 150 g;
- two onions;
- vegetable oil for frying;
- for decoration: carrots and green olives, greens, lettuce;
- Spices: black allspice, basil, rosemary, salt, mustard.
- Cook hard-boiled eggs (but not longer than 10 minutes), cool in cold water.
- Cut the egg in a zigzag manner, dividing it into two halves.
- Grate the yolks on a fine grater.
- Prepare the filling: chop the mushrooms and onions, mix with the minced meat and fry until all the liquid has evaporated. Add the finished stuffing to the yolks, along with the spices.
- Fill with the cooled mass protein halves.
- We decorate "chickens": we make eyes from olives, from carrots (boiled or raw) - pupils and beak. Carrots can be replaced with red sweet peppers. "Glade" for "chicks" will be greens or lettuce, beautifully laid out on a plate. Funny chicks are ready!
Egg, cheese and vegetable casserole
Before cooking the casseroles, you need to decide which eggs will be used in the composition - raw or boiled. In the first case, you get some interpretation of a well-known omelet. Choosing the second option for cooking this egg dish, be sure to grease the top of the casserole with mayonnaise and ketchup, otherwise the dish may turn out to be dryish.In any case, your family will enjoy the hearty and tasty breakfast, which is also very simple to prepare. Let us dwell on the recipe for egg dishes, in which all products are raw. Cooking time is approximately 30 minutes.
- eggs - 5-6 pieces;
- cheese - 150 g;
- Bulgarian pepper - 1 pc. (medium size);
- carrots - 1 pc .;
- leek - a few feathers;
- Onion - 1 pc .;
- vegetable oil - 1 table. l .;
- lemon juice;
- ground allspice;
- Wash, peel and chop vegetables: carrots - slices, pepper - strips, onions - rings (sprinkle with lemon juice).
- Beat the eggs lightly, pre-salted and seasoned.
- Cheese grate on a coarse grater.
- In a mold, buttered, put carrots, onions, peppers. Pour whipped egg mass and place in the oven.
- After 8-10 minutes, remove and sprinkle with cheese, and then put in the oven for another 5 minutes.
- Serve with sour cream, ketchup and greens. Bon Appetit!