Filler "Princess": reviews, instructions for use and effectiveness
Plump lips are the dream of many women, and feminine plump lips are the dream of most men. But what about those girls, whom nature cheated with such dignity? Lie down under the surgeon's knife? Not the best and rather risky option, especially at a young age.
The beauty industry has developed a less traumatic and no less effective drug for lip augmentation - filler.
In this article we will look at the princess filler, reviews of which cause a desire to use this drug.
What is a filler?
Filler is a drug that has a viscous, elastic gel-like structure. Using a thin needle, it is injected under the skin to correct and eliminate imperfections.
Using this cosmetic injection for lips, you can give them volume, change the contour, in general, make them perfect.
Princess (Princess) contour fillers are one of the innovative hyaluronic contouring products in cosmetology.The drug is very popular to eliminate external defects.
The uniqueness of this tool is that for its manufacture apply a special modern technology, which is called SMART. This technology gives the filler "Princess" unique properties, due to which it is valued:
- The basis of hyaluronic acid from this manufacturer are long cell chains, which by their length are superior to those in other media.
- Modern technology SMART, which underlies the development of "Princess", gives the substance a uniform consistency, which is very valuable for hyaluronka.
- The viscosity of the filler allows a substance embedded in a tissue to keep a given shape for a long time and not to spread.
"Princess" - these are products from the Austrian manufacturer, which has been a leader in the beauty industry for 30 years. Until 2009, the company was engaged in the release of other cosmetic products, but then began to launch fillers, and this caused an incredible furor. This product was even awarded the title of "Brand of the Year" in Monaco.
What problems solves the drug?
Multifunctionality is another advantage of the drug.Reviews about the filler "Princesses" proof. But what tasks does the drug cope with?
- Improving the contour of the lips and their shape.
- Elimination of wrinkles of any depth.
- Reviews of the filler "Princess" for nosogubok say that with the adjustment of this zone, the tool handles flawlessly.
- Giving elasticity to the zones that have lost it.
- Correction of the facial contour.
- Disposal of edema and bags under the eyes.
Young girls use hyaluronka "Princess" to give their lips the desired volume.
The line of fillers from this manufacturer contains several types of the drug, differing from each other in the amount of hyaluronic acid. Moreover, each view is aimed at performing certain tasks:
- Princess Filler.
- Princess Volume.
- Princess rich
- Princess Contour.
This tool in the product line is aimed at performing a specific task - making the skin fit and eliminating medium and deep wrinkles. Reviews of the filler "Princess Filler" are full of admiration for this tool.
This kind of filler successfully copes with the following tasks:
- Restoration of oily and combination skin, the fight against acne, and its traces.
- Fighting deep wrinkles.
- Pulling up the contour of the oval face and lips.
- Increased lip volume.
Volume in combination with Filler allows you to achieve excellent results in giving volume to the lips of aged women, which is very difficult to achieve.
If about lip augmentation reviews about the "Princess" filler are not convincing for you, then consult with cosmetologists. By the way, leading experts highly recommend Volume, guaranteeing an amazing result.
Reviews of contour plastics with the Princess Volume filler on the part of specialists do not contain negative statements.
But no matter how wonderful this tool is, it still has a couple of flaws that are worth mentioning.
- The effect persists for a relatively short time, if compared with other drugs from the line - only six months.
- After the procedure, which is accompanied by unpleasant sensations, bruises and inflammations form on the involved area.
According to reviews, the lips from the filler "Princess Volum" acquire volume, but at the same time look natural.
Reviews of the "Princess Rich" filler are extremely positive. And this is quite justified, because the drug perfectly copes with its task - to tighten the face, neck, and décolleté. After the procedure, the skin is filled with moisture, wrinkles are smoothed out, even deep ones.
Based on the name Contour, an injectable drug is designed to improve the contour of the body. As a magnifying tool, "Princess Circuit" does not work.
Why is "Princess" one of the best?
Of course, the filler of this manufacturer is not the only one on the market of cosmetic injections. However, among a large number of competitors, he managed to take the lead and hold on to this position. So why?
- Filler "Princess", due to its soft and at the same time elastic structure is able to be well distributed in the tissues, with minimal lump formation.
- Princess hyaluronic acid, filling the tissue space, is able to recognize the places where its presence is necessary. It flows smoothly and fills the "emptiness". This ability is called intellectual recognition.
- The cost of a filler from an Austrian manufacturer starts from 8,000 rubles. This figure is slightly lower compared with the products of competing firms.
- The filler retains its result for quite a long time - up to 1 year.
- There are no contraindications for the use of the drug on sensitive skin.
- "Princess" - one of the few fillers that can act in tandem with hyaluronic drugs from other companies.
Preparation for the procedure
Using a filler involves the direct penetration of hyaluronka under the skin. Therefore, before it is carried out, it is necessary to conduct a set of preparatory activities both directly on the day of the procedure and one week before it.
- 7 days before the intended use of the filler, it is necessary to stop such effects on the skin as the use of aggressive scrubs or other types of peeling, sunbathing in the sun or in a tanning bed. Failure of these procedures will reduce the risk of adverse effects at times.
- And on the day of the procedure, the beautician, after examining the skin, will apply disinfectants and, if necessary, anesthetic cream.
How is the procedure of the princess filler?
So why are the reviews and results of the princess filler so admire the girls and women who have tried it? The answer is simple: the work means justifies all expectations. And how is the procedure?
The popularity of "Princess" has nothing to do with the method of its use, it is no different from the use of other, more expensive or cheaper drugs.
First, the beautician analyzes the condition of all parts of the body and determines the areas that need to be injected.After that, a special cream is applied to the marked points, which to some extent relieves pain. Only then is the filler introduced into the fabric.
Depending on which area of skin you are working with, the injection technique may differ (for example, the depth of administration varies). The time of the cosmetic procedure on one part of the body does not take more than 40 minutes. Immediately after the end of the session, the client can go home.
The day after the injection is done, a period of recovery of the affected areas begins. At this time, the skin should be left alone and avoid the following actions:
- prolonged exposure to the sun and direct direct exposure of its rays to the skin;
- it is necessary to abandon the use of coarse scrubs, as well as the application of cosmetics;
- do not swim in saline or chlorinated water;
- refrain from visiting saunas or taking hot baths;
- reduce the intensity of physical activity;
- reduce fluid intake, otherwise swelling is inevitable;
- dirty hands do not touch the injection site: the skin is very vulnerable and the risk of infection is high.
Such restrictions should be observed during the week, maybe less, depending on the personal qualities of the skin and health.
But the result will be clearly visible the next day after the introduction of the filler. After a couple of weeks you will need a return visit to the beautician. Edemas and hemorrhages will have passed by this time, and it will be easier for a specialist to evaluate their work. In addition, he will check how correctly and reliably the drug is fixed in the tissues, and, if in doubt, he will make a small correction. This procedure is absolutely free, and the correction is carried out with the remnants of the filler since last time. As a rule, the master in the first session involves only a part of the filler (this is quite enough), while the other remains in storage and is used to correct and eliminate the defects.
Possible consequences and contraindications
Cosmetic procedure in the form of using a filler has a number of contraindications:
- Tendency to the appearance of scars.
- Exacerbation of chronic diseases.
- Autoimmune diseases.
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding period.
- The presence of herpes on the lips.
- The presence of skin injuries: bruises, scratches and wounds.
- It is not recommended (yes, in fact, and not why) the use of a filler for people under 18 years of age.
- Personal intolerance.
Failure to comply with these contraindications can lead to serious health problems.
But even if a girl has no reason to refuse the procedure, negative consequences can still arise:
- swelling will appear;
- frequent bruising;
- some girls may experience pain for several more days after the procedure.
But, fortunately, these effects are rare. And even if they are possible, they do not last long.
The result of the use of filler "Princesses"
So what does the use of the filler lead to? From the reviews of the Princess filler ("Princess"), it becomes clear that the results meet all expectations.
- The contour of the lips becomes clear and smooth.
- Lips get beautiful swelling by increasing volume.
- The introduction of the "Princess" filler into the nasolabial folds (reviews of the procedure are among the most common) contributes to their apparently smoothing. These folds especially indicate age-related changes. Although even 20-year-old girls clearly see such folds, these are structural features.
- The visible effect is the tightness of the skin, it becomes elastic.
What do the reviews say?
On the preparation of "Princesses" women, girls respond entirely positive sayings. Why all? And all because the expectations coincide with the result.
But the negative moments still come across. Negative attitude to the procedure and the drug is due to the fact that the client "stumbles" on a non-professional master, the incompetence of which would entail a lot of trouble. But such women, fortunately, are few. It is necessary to carefully approach the choice of a beauty salon, and the master in particular.
Mentioned also in the reviews price filler "Princess". Most users believe that it is too overpriced. For the use of 1 injection of 1 ml will have to pay:
- Filler - from 9000 to 15000 rubles.
- Volume - 10,000-15,000 rubles.
- Rich - 8000-10000 rubles.
- Contour - 8000-10000 rubles.
Although it is worth noting that no matter how high the price may seem, the printers fillers are one of the cheaper drugs compared to others. If the competing firms cost hyaluronic acid starts from 10,000 rubles, then "Princess" "starts" from 8000.
The duration of the effect of the procedure is up to 1 year (depending on the particular product from the line), and this is a good result for injection with hiluronic acid.
As you can see, there is no need to fear such a drug as a filler. Naturally, it is less traumatic than surgery, and the end result is no worse, and most importantly, it is.
If you are tired of watching age-related nasolabial folds, mimic wrinkles, sagging facial contours in the mirror, or you just wanted to add sexuality to your lips, then hyaluronic acid is what the doctor ordered. And it is necessary to give preference to the drug with 30 years of experience in the market of cosmetics - "Princess". Expensive, but the result is worth it.
And if earlier only a few had a concept about fillers, then in the modern world hyaluronic acid is widely known even among young girls who dream of plump lips.