For those who do not know how to download ringtones on the iPhone
Create an exclusive ringtone is quite under the power of almost everyone. The main thing is to have a desire and a little patience. How to download ringtone on iPhone? This will be discussed in this article.
A little about the "omnivorous" device
Before uploading a multimedia content file to your device, you must:
- Find out which formats the iPhone supports.
- Understand which program you want to use.
- Learn to use software products, so as not to wrestle with how to download a ringtone on the iPhone.
So, it is not a secret for anyone that various gadgets (each in its own way) have a certain limitation in the functional abilities to reproduce, read, open and use in work files with different extensions. Therefore, it is worth knowing that the iPhone supports the following multimedia formats: MP3, MP3 VBR, AAC, HE-AAC, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX and AAX +, AIFF, WAV and Apple Lossless (ALAC). This will help to avoid some errors in the process of uploading files to the phone, as well as significantly save your valuable time.
How to download ringtone to iPhone using iTunes
The specialized iTunes program will allow you to correctly create a ringtone and transfer it to the appropriate section of your smartphone for later use as a ringtone. Perhaps we will start.
- You can download and install the service program from the official Apple site.
- The media file that will appear in the iTunes library must be converted to AAC format (right click on the audio composition and select "Create ACC version").
- As a result, a new track with a new m4a extension, different from the loaded one, needs to be renamed to m4r (a marker for the file and a call of the submenu again, now you should select the line “Show in Windows Explorer”).
- The renamed music piece is ready for download.
- Now let's talk directly about how to download ringtones on iPhone. To do this, you need to connect the device to the computer via a USB cable, then select your device in iTunes for further work.
- Next, go to the menu "Sounds" and add the file to the library of the program.
- After that, you need to return to the above section and, specifying the “Synchronize sounds” command, select a specific selection option, that is, a single file or a group of prepared audio tracks (pop-up “All sounds” sub-menu or single value option).
The final, final action is to press the “Synchronize” key. Done, the melody can be set to ring
Some practical advice
In case you were unable to download the ringtone on the iPhone, first of all pay attention to some important points:
- The created m4r file should not exceed 40 seconds of sound, otherwise the smartphone will not be able to identify it in the Ringtones folder.
- In the case when there is no “Sounds” folder, in the program settings, you must check the box of the same name.
If you are interested in specifically how to download a ringtone on iPhone 4, you can say that it is done in an identical way. The layout for uploading multimedia files for the entire Apple line is almost monotonous and has no significant differences. Therefore, the above method is universal! Ringtone to health!