Hotel "Estival Park" (Spain / Costa Dorada): room description, service, reviews
Costa Dorada is a popular Mediterranean resort, which is increasingly flooded by tourists from Russia and the CIS countries. And he really deserves such attention, because here you can relax at a low price in a hotel with a European quality of service. One of the largest beach complexes in the resort is the hotel "Estival Park" in Spain. It is about him and will be discussed in this article. Consider below its location, infrastructure, room categories, catering and reviews of former tourists.
Hotel Estival Park is not for nothing called the beach - it was built directly on the Mediterranean coast. Tourists can reach the sea in about 5 minutes. The distance to it is 150 meters. At the same time the beach and residential buildings of the hotel are separated by the road.According to tourists, this complex has a favorable location for a family holiday. There is an aqua park 400 meters away and a huge amusement park 2 km away. Next to the hotel there is also a sports complex, restaurants of Italian and Mediterranean cuisine. The large resort city of Salou, where there are many shopping centers, restaurants and bars, is about 7 km away. Distance to Barcelona - 155 km.
The nearest airport, which receives tourists from Moscow, is not far from Reus, 9 km from the hotel. However, most of the cheap flights from the capital and major cities of Russia land in Barcelona. The distance to this airport is approximately 80 km. Therefore, tourists will have to spend several hours on the way to the hotel. To reach it by comfortable air-conditioned buses, future guests can order a transfer when they buy a voucher.
Important information for future guests
This hotel is considered one of the largest in the resort. It was built in 1989, but has already managed to update its number of rooms several times. For example, the last repair of a part of the living rooms was carried out here in the beginning of 2018.The hotel occupies a huge area - 110 000 square meters. There are 3 five-storey buildings and 1 two-storey complex on it. In addition, here is the apartment building. Total housing stock has 899 rooms. In the high season, more than 2,000 people can rest here, so it’s not worth waiting for an individual approach from employees. The hotel has a Russian-speaking staff, but most of the staff speaks better English.
Tours in the "Estates Park" can not be called budget. The cost of living in a standard room in high season starts from 12,000 rubles. In spring and autumn you can relax here cheaper. Prices in this period start from 8500 rubles. It is worth noting that there are no individual hotel accommodation rules. It is not allowed to come here with any animals, including guide dogs. Tourists with children can get a small discount on accommodation. Accommodation in the rooms starts at the hotel from 14:00 and lasts until 21:00. The eviction takes place much earlier - guests should leave the living rooms until 10:00.
Number of rooms
The housing stock of the hotel can be divided into apartments and rooms. The "Estival Park" offers tourists several categories at once so that each guest can stay in a complex with maximum comfort.First, we will tell you more about the types of rooms that are represented in the hotel:
- Doubles. Consist of one room and bathroom, as well as a terrace or balcony. The choice of tourists are offered rooms with single or double beds. Their area is 24 square meters. m
- Family. These are duplex rooms. On the first floor there is a folding sofa, and on the second floor there are two single beds. There is a bathroom and a balcony. The total area is 27.5 square meters. m
- Club This is a spacious single room area of 31 square meters. For the tourists living here, a number of privileges are provided, including free internet, spa access. Rooms have a private terrace of 6 square meters. m
Tourists can also stay in separate apartments. Guests are offered one or two room options. Up to 4 or 6 people can live in them.
All hotel rooms have standard equipment:
- plasma TV;
- air conditioning;
- fridge and mini bar;
- safe - available for a fee;
- direct dial telephone;
- hair dryer;
- hygiene kit;
- paid Wi-Fi.
Living rooms are cleaned every day. Bed linen should be changed only twice a week.
Infrastructure and service
With a huge territory, the hotel has a developed tourist infrastructure. Therefore, the service in the "Estates Park" guests usually rate positively. Coming here on vacation, they can use the following infrastructure facilities and services:
- parking and covered garage on site;
- round-the-clock reception desk, where currency exchange is performed for a fee, arranges car rental, wireless Internet is connected;
- Therapist's office - all his services are paid;
- beauty salon with hairdresser and solarium;
- dry cleaning and laundry, both are paid;
- ATM in the hotel lobby;
- luggage storage, where you can leave large bags and luggage;
- a sports center with a gym, aerobics and fitness rooms - individual lessons are provided.
What food is available at the hotel?
Beach Hotel "Estival Park" in Spain provides tourists with a choice of several food concepts. So, when buying a tour, you can pay:
- HB - half board, which includes breakfast and dinner. On request, evening meals can be replaced for lunch.
- FB - full board, consisting of three full meals.
- AI - "all inclusive", which includes not only breakfast, lunch and dinner, but also soft drinks.
Meals are served as a buffet in the hotel’s main restaurant. During lunch and dinner, refreshments are additionally served. You can also order them in the hotel bar. It serves homemade wine, sangria, local beer, strong alcohol, ice cream and snacks.
On the territory of the hotel "Estival Park" guests are offered a lot of options for entertainment. We list the main ones:
- day and evening animation - works only in high season;
- discos with live music;
- sauna, jacuzzi, Turkish bath and heated indoor pools in the sports center;
- water gymnastics and aerobics lessons;
- squash, tennis and futsal courts;
- massage rooms, hydrotherapy;
- billiard room.
As mentioned above, 150 meters from the hotel there is a public sandy beach. Towels are issued to guests at the reception for free, and for the rental of sun loungers have to pay. The hotel also has a separate outdoor freshwater pool, and next to it is a sun terrace.
Facilities for guests with children
Tourists with children often come to the beach complex "Estival Park" in Spain. They are offered not only discounts on accommodation, but also an extensive list of amenities. For example, free on request issued in the room cradle for babies. For ease of feeding in the restaurant, tourists can take special chairs with tables.
For kids equipped with a separate shallow pool. A mini-club is open every day, where children are entertained by experienced animators, including those who speak Russian. In the evenings, they also hold discos for children. Children can also play on the playground, equipped with swings and slides. It is located outdoors under a canopy.
Positive feedback on the "Esteem Park" in Spain
Tourists have this resort complex has an excellent reputation, because the rest of the majority of the guests liked it very much. In their reviews, they talk about the many benefits and recommend to other travelers.
According to the guests, the hotel "Estival Park" in Spain has the following advantages:
- good location, the hotel is located near the beach and many infrastructure facilities;
- responsive Russian-speaking staff at the reception;
- the hotel has a huge spa, offering a large selection of various wellness services;
- varied and tasty food, the menu includes a lot of fresh vegetables and fruits;
- Every evening there are separate entertainment programs for residents of all three buildings.
Each hotel has not only advantages, but also disadvantages. And the seaside complex "Estival Park" did not become an exception to this rule. Tourists in their reviews offer to pay attention to such shortcomings of local services:
- a small outdoor pool, in which there is not enough space for everyone to swim;
- dirty floor in the rooms, which maids forget to wash;
- at nights and evenings in the hotel is sometimes quite noisy;
- poor noise insulation in the rooms;
- there are a lot of people in the hotel, so the restaurant is always a long line for food.
After reviewing the description of the hotel, its number of rooms, infrastructure and reviews of tourists, we can conclude that it fully justifies its value. It can be recommended for families with small children, and for noisy friendly companies.