How to arrange a readers' diary for schoolchildren. The Secret of the Five in Literature
Literature lessons at school are among thethe most interesting and fascinating. Many modern children enjoy reading epics and fairy tales, expressing their opinion about the plot and heroes, are not afraid to ask questions. But often this is not enough to get an excellent mark on this subject. We suggest to get acquainted with several recommendations that will help you figure out how to design a readers' diary.
What it is
The reader's diary for the schoolboy representsa thick notebook in which students write out quotations from the studied work, retell his story. The usefulness of such work is indisputable: if necessary, prepare for the control or writing of the essay does not need to re-read the text, just open your diary and refresh the memory of the event or heroes.
Secrets of the design
How to properly design a readers' diary so that it is convenient for them to use?
- First of all it is necessary to make the numbering of pages and content - this will help to quickly find the necessary work.
- It is obligatory to indicate sections - "Oral folkcreativity "," Literature of the 18th century "," Literature of the 19th century ", etc. The names of these sections should be written in large print, you can use printed caps and colored pens. To keep the diary looking neat, you need to use the same color for headings of the same level.
- Within each major section, you need to allocatesubsections. Thus, the "Literature of the 19th century" will necessarily include the parts "Pushkin's Creativity", "Lermontov's Poetry", "Gogol" and so on, depending on the school curriculum. The title of the subsection should also be highlighted in color, underline.
As a rule, at school, teachers do not put forward clear requirements for how to design a readers' diary, because this is primarily a hint for the student. Therefore, you can freely show your imagination.
A very convenient form is a table that includes such graphs:
- The author's name;
- the name of the work;
- the main characters;
- place and time of action;
- key events or quotes.
It is very important to make columns of different widths in the table. The latter should be the widest.
How to make a reader's diary without a table? You can write in solid text, emphasizing or highlighting the names of works, authors and basic thoughts. Some students, who have a rich imagination, come up with schemes that reflect the relationship between the characters of the literary work and the events that have taken place with them. Work on such a statement of the material will take some time, but remember the text will not later work.
Specificity of content
How to arrange a diary for youwas it easy to prepare for writing an essay? First of all, when retelling it is necessary to specify the pages of a book or textbook, where it is about an event. This will quickly find in the text the necessary space and quote.
The obligatory part of the diary are quotes fromworks that help characterize the hero, understand the author's idea, the idea of the text. They can be shortened if necessary, marking the place of contraction with an ellipsis. It would be superfluous to specify the genre and year of writing the text, these data can be used in the introduction to the composition. It is compulsory to record the names of characters difficult to pronounce, especially from ancient or foreign literature. This will save a lot of time, because you will not have to search for them from the book.
Junior students can decorate their notebooks with illustrations and pictures.
Consider how to arrange the cover of the readers' diary. There are several ways:
- The simplest thing is to buy a suitable notebook, on which the "Reader's Diary" will be written, it is enough just to indicate your FIO and class.
- You can buy an ordinary notebook with a one-colorcover and show imagination: paste on it an illustration from your favorite work, write a few favorite quotes, in beautiful letters (for example, in the Old Slavonic style), print the words "Reader's Diary." Then the notebook will become a real treasure of any student.
- Using the usual braid, you can make a bookmark: take the braid, the length of which is about 7 cm longer than the notebook, one end of it is gently stuck on the adhesive tape in the upper left corner of the back cover, and the rest is laid on the necessary page. You can also cover the cover with tape.
We examined how to beautifully design the reader'sDiary, so that for many years he pleased his owner. To throw out such notebooks it is not necessary, in fact at preparation for final and introductory examinations on the literature it is required to recollect previously studied texts. And the owners of the diaries do not have to go to the library.