How to draw patterns on the nails: a few ideas
Patterns on the nails - it is both a way to stand out, and the opportunity to show everyone their artistic abilities and taste. Now the usual, even perfectly executed manicure will not surprise anyone. Therefore, many prefer to spend a little time to become different. The patterns on the nails really give the manicure individuality. The ability to paint on a varnish allows you to always be different, to select a manicure to suit, to amaze others. Anyone who does not plan to visit salons once a week may well learn the art of nail art and at home. Learn first elementary options, and then you can move on to more complex.
How to draw patterns on nails
For this you need a brush from the old varnish. It must be thoroughly cleaned beforehand. Using scissors, cut the hairs so that it is very thin. Thus, it will be very convenient to draw lines. You will also need varnishes, cotton wool, toothpicks, a needle and a solvent. Varnish for drawing patterns should be thick, but not thick.
Patterns on the nails: ideas to translate
- The highlight can be a simple strip, held obliquely and lightly sprinkled with glitters.
- Use acrylic applications in the form of small flowers that can be scattered on the tips of the nails.
- Draw on the nails large peas. Such prints are now in vogue among Hollywood stars.
- Feminine looks floral pattern. Exotic bright flowers look spectacular. If you make the flowers neutral or white, then such a manicure is suitable for the office.
- Painted animal print looks very impressive and easy to apply.
- Hieroglyphs are also very simple in execution, they look intriguing and can carry a certain meaning if you pick them up by mood.
- Color jacket can be very original with a non-standard combination of varnishes (gray and burgundy, white and gold, crimson and lime, etc.).
- You can make patterns on nails with the help of sparkles or, using rhinestones, stones for nails.
- Easy and convenient to draw on the stencil.
- The foil pattern on the lacquer base, fixed by the fixer, will be neat and executed quickly.
- Option for beginners - drawing on lacquer gel pen.
- You can use a magnetic varnish.In this case, you do not need to paint anything, it is enough to bring a magnet to the freshly painted surface, which is sold complete with varnish, and your nails will become striped without effort on your part.
- Even a water manicure can be simple. If there is little experience, you can try to drip different varnishes into the center of the glass with cold water, then gently mix them with a toothpick to get a pattern. Dip your nails in the solution to transfer the improvised flowers to them.
Where to begin? A tip for newbies
Patterns on the nails at home, of course, you can do and complex, but this will first need to practice. Start by applying a gel pen, then you can master painting with varnish, and after that you will be subdued by a water manicure.