How to wash manganese from hands: effective methods and advice to housewives
Potassium permanganate is an ancient disinfectant available literally in every home first-aid kit. By potassium permanganate it is possible to quickly and painlessly treat a household wound, the solution is indispensable for disinfecting abrasions, scratches.
Amateur gardeners sprayed with potassium permanganate fruit bushes from pests. The substance is sold in the form of granules, which dissolve in water and paint it in a lilac-pink color.
The stains on the legs usually remain during summer work, when there is simply no time to be careful. How to wash manganese from the hands, if you need to urgently go outside, go to work?
You should know that the problem is a high concentration of the substancetherefore, to wash the skin of your hands or feet with regular toilet soap is unlikely to work.
Why is it not possible to simply wash the potassium permanganate with water?
Many people mistakenly believe that potassium permanganate simply has a powerful color. In fact, dark spots are the result of a chemical reaction of the skin and a concentrated product.
The caustic substance penetrates deep into the cells of the epidermis and even slightly burns them.
Therefore, before us is not dirt, but deeply colored skin. But for resourceful housewives there are no impossible tasks, and there are ways to solve the problem.
Radical methods of dealing with stains
We received a chemical burn of the skin, and, therefore, colored the pigment of the epidermis, therefore, it is necessary to use aggressive agents that have a powerful effect. Here is a list of substances that will certainly help to bring dark stains from the skin of hands and feet.
1. Acids.Acidic substances burn particles of the skin, discolor them. Acid-containing home remedies are known to everyone:
- vitamin C.Plain Aspirin cleans well persistent pollution. It is necessary to crush the Aspirin pill, thoroughly dissolve it in water.Dampen a cotton pad with the resulting solution and systematically wipe the stains;
- lemon acid.Dissolve several granules of citric acid powder in a tablespoon of water, apply the liquid to the skin of your feet or hands. Try to scrub the stains, they must necessarily turn pale. If there is fresh lemon at home, you can try to remove the stain directly with a slice of lemon;
- acetic acid.Essence is not recommended, too likely to add a severe skin burn to a dirty spot. Take 9% vinegar - about one tablespoon - add a few drops of hydrogen peroxide, a couple of drops of water. The resulting solution and a piece of cotton quickly wash off stains.
2. Alcohols.Alcohols are universal stain removers, but not too fast. Take a cotton pad, moisten it with the alcohol in the house — ethyl, formic, boric — and wipe it thoroughly with dirt.
It usually takes a long time, but the option is safe.And the appeared dry skin due to evaporation of moisture can be easily eliminated with a nourishing cream.
3. Solvents.The effective method has the disadvantage of a pungent odor after the purification process. However, solvents do a good job with stains, but it is better to wash stains with technical means: acetone, white spirit.
4. Household chemicals. Caustic chlorine-containing agents perfectly bleach fabrics, try to scrub and skin:
- white. Whiteness can be used to quickly and effectively clean the surface of the skin. It is not recommended to use the tool in its pure form, the skin burn will be guaranteed. To the black and lilac spots will also add unpleasant peeling;
- sodium hypochlorite and chloramine.The tool is used for disinfection of medical and recreational facilities. The problem of staining with potassium permanganate is not uncommon for physicians, and if it has arisen at the workplace, use a solution of disinfection material. Hot on the heels you can effectively remove lilac stains with a solution of chlorine.
Sparing cleaning methods
At the summer cottage, the question of how to launder potassium permanganate becomes more acute, since there may not be any strong cleaning agents.
It happens that summer residents spill dry potassium permanganate on their feet when it is bred for treating trees.
In this case heels and socks get spotty coloring. But still need to get home in a decent way. To clarify the fresh stains will help a tool such as mustard powder.
Pour hot water into a small container, arm with a toothbrush.
Dampen feet and hands with plenty of water. Apply dry mustard powder to the brush and begin to intensively rub the potassium permanganate stains. With fresh pollution method is quite effective.
Cleansing complex for persistent stains
If there is no visible result, you can use the following method to return the skin to cleanliness. You need to create a special solution of the following ingredients:
- laundry soap 70%;
- baking soda;
- essential oil.
Laundry soap is a good home cleaner, soda perfectly bleaches various materials, and essential oils have a range of physicochemical properties to soften any paint, including acrylic dyes.
It is necessary to rub the grated soap and pour boiling water over it. Stir the solution until smooth.Add 1-2 teaspoons of soda and a few drops of essential oil. You can use any oil that is on hand: mint, eucalyptus, etc.
In the cooled solution, we lower our hands and feet, if necessary, and wait 10-15 minutes for a deep impact on the painted pigment of the skin of the hands or feet. After a while, with a brush, we begin to rub out problem areas.
In conclusion, we can add that for stubborn people there are practically no problems with cleanliness.
Everyone chooses his own way: either shamefully hide from prying eyes hands and feet of a strange color, or show ingenuity and hard work.
Such cheap and affordable products as soda, vinegar, laundry soap, perfectly clean, wash, disinfect the skin, clothing, household appliances.
Remember some simple recommendations, and you will not be afraid of dirty stains from potassium permanganate at all.