It's interesting to learn how to draw an anime step by step?
Interested in the question of how to draw animestep by step? Then this article is for you! She will talk about many subtleties, about how the character's face is properly formed, about the peculiarities of drawing eyes and hair. Prepare a sharp pencil, an eraser, a piece of paper and get down to business!
There are different options for how to draw an anime in stages. The photos shown below show some of them.
Each has its own subtleties, features. However, the general secrets of creating an anime character will be discussed later. Let's find out more about them.
How to draw an anime in stages - the correct form of the face
It would seem, to draw a contour of the face easiersimple. However, this is not quite true. If you break some subtleties, the image will turn unnatural, wrong. Therefore, we must follow the following algorithm:
1. Draw a thin line around the diameter of the desired diameter - this will be the upper part of the head.
2. Draw thin lines: one vertical, which divides the circle in half, and horizontal lines that divide it into three parts. If you can not do everything absolutely exactly, it's okay.
3. Continue down the vertical line to a height equal to one third of the circle and draw a small dash at the end point, which will be the chin of the character being drawn. Changing the distance of the dash from the circle can change the shape of the face.
4. Now we need to draw two diagonal lines that intersect the edge of the chin and the lower sectors of the circle.
5. Next, draw cheekbones in the form of two obtuse triangles. Changing the height of their vertices can change the nature of the character. This creates the shape of the character's face.
How to draw an anime in stages - the secrets of drawing eyes
Now we have to work on the elements,which most expressively reflect the soul of the character, eyes. It is very important to be able to portray them correctly. The arrangement of the organ of vision for different characters may differ, but, basically, they should be in two sectors of the lower part of the drawn circle. The mapping algorithm is as follows:
1. Draw a curved arc (eyelid), which at the top point should be slightly thicker. At the left eye, the right end of the arc should be higher than the left, and at the right - on the contrary.
2. Draw two guides down from the ends of the drawn arc, simulating the eye, the size of which will depend on the angle of their tilt.
3. Draw a thin line that characterizes the lower edge of the eye. At the left it should be thinner in the right corner and slightly widen closer to the nose. From the left edge of the lower eyelid it is necessary to continue a small dash upward. By the same principle, another eye is created.
4. Now, remove the guide lines and draw an oval (pupil of the eye), the upper part of which should be slightly covered by the eyelid. It should be noted that if you draw an anime character's eye completely visible, his gaze will express surprise or fright.
5. Determine for yourself, from which side the light source is located, in which the character is located, and, based on this, draw two oval flare: a little more towards the light source and the small one on the other side of the eye. This feature should not be forgotten throughout the work.
6. Now draw a pupil, which should always be behind the glare.
7. Next, you need to depict the eyelashes so that they are the continuation of the century.
8. Draw a thin line that comes from the top of the curve, which is the beginning of the century.
9. Draw an eyebrow.
Male eyes are drawn not more difficult, but simplya little differently. They must be narrow, the eyelid slightly curved, and above it a thin line (the upper part) is drawn. In another way, male characters have glare: oval on the left side of the eye, and triangular in the right.
How to draw a character with a nose and mouth?
This stage is very simple. The nose is a small sharp wedge. The mouth is a long thin line, and below it is a short dash, which is the lower lip.
However, if you want to draw a more complex form of the mouth, then the algorithm of this process is this:
1. Creating a foundation. To do this, you need to hold up from a slightly curved oval line.
2. Now in the upper part of the lip you need to display a light wave resembling a seagull.
3. Then the image is detailed: the teeth, the tongue and the lower lip are added.
How to draw an anime in stages - hair
Animation characters have individual ringletsgrouped together, forming a luxurious strand of hair. Usually their tips are more sinuous. What kind of hairstyle to make, the author himself decides, but he must necessarily know the features of the location of the hair on his head. Do not forget that they grow from the forehead and are slightly present on the neck. Another mistake is made by beginners - they do not take into account the presence of the skull under the hair. It turns out that the haircut cuts off part of the head and gives the character an unnatural look.
Now you know how to draw an anime with a pencilstep by step, but that does not mean that the result will be perfect right away. To do this, you need to practice some time.