"Liarsin" for cats: action, composition, use
Everyone knows how harmful antibiotics are to people and animals. So far, the only alternative is homeopathic medicine. Now widely used products company "Helvet", including medicine "Liarsin" for cats.
Homeopathic components of this medicine are selected taking into account the characteristics of the physiology of animals. They enable effective control over the condition of the patient and his organs during the treatment period. These components are homeopathic polychrests, therefore, they tend to affect the entire body. Being in the complex, they are able to strengthen and complement the action of each other. Liarsin for cats is a homeopathic medicine for systemic treatment of the body. The drug has a wide range of action and is applicable for the treatment of various diseases.
The composition of the tool
In its composition, the medicine contains:
- Lycopodine (Lycopodium D8)- contains phytosterol alkaloids, lykopodin, oil,containing glycerides of such acids as oleic, stearic, palmitic, myristic, arachidic, lycopodium, tanacetic and dioxystearic, silicon, phytosterol. Lycopene - n-holinoblokator, which has a significant impact on the autonomic nervous system, regulates the exchange of salts caused by vascular sclerosis. Silicon in its composition increases the detoxification properties of the liver, normalizing its work and protein metabolism, accelerates the elimination of harmful substances from the body. Phytosterol is an active biostimulant that stimulates the endocrine, hematopoietic, immune systems, removes excess phosphates and oxalates from organs, has estrogenic, anti-inflammatory, regenerating, hemostatic, choleretic properties.
- White Arsenic (Arsenicum album D12)- in homeopathic doses affects the blood vessels located in the abdominal cavity.
- Phosphorus (Phosphorus D30)- participates in the metabolism, regulates the synthesis and decomposition of glycogen and starch, affects the vascular walls, suspending fatty changes and vascular thickening.
When taking the drug in the body, the following changes occur:
- Normalization of protein metabolism in cells, enhancing the detoxification properties of the liver.
- Restoration of the structure of the liver, stimulation of regeneration of its cells.
- Restoration of the gastrointestinal tract and its mucous.
- Improving the functioning of the kidneys and pancreas.
- Restoration of carbohydrate, protein, vitamin, mineral metabolism.
- Reducing blood pressure in patients with hypertension.
When to take?
Liarsin for cats is used to treat diseases such as:
- inflammation and degeneration of the liver: hepatitis, cirrhosis, fatty degeneration, cholecystitis and others;
- gastrointestinal tract diseases such as gastroenteritis, dysbacteriosis, gastritis, dyspepsia;
- kidney degeneration;
- skin diseases: moist eczema, furunculosis, dermatosis, dermatitis;
- joint diseases.
It is also used for recovery after piroplasmosis and correction of age-related disorders.
The duration of the course treatment of diseases can vary from several days to several months. For short periods, injections are prescribed, and for long periods - dry "Liarsin" for cats,tablets are easily eaten by animals. Prior consultation with a veterinarian is required!
"Liarsin" for cats: instructions
Injections are given intramuscularly or under the skin in appropriate single dosages. The drug is suitable for the treatment of many animals (including horses, cattle, etc.). For cats and kittens a single dosage is 0.5-2.0 ml.
Acute or severe cases involve taking the medicine 1-2 times a day. If necessary, “Liarsin” is reappointed for cats, the dosage in this case does not change.
"Liarsin" in the form of tablets are force-fed to the animal in the amount of 1 tablet (single dose). The duration of treatment with pills is limited to 30 days. In severe cases, the drug is prescribed to receive 2-3 times a day.
Release form, price
Liarsin for cats in liquid form is produced in sealed glass vials, and tablets are packaged in polymer jars.
Solution for injection is available in this form: glass bottles of 10 ml and 100 ml, ampoules of 2 ml and 5 ml of five pieces in a box; tablets dosage of 0.1 to 20 and 50 pieces in the bank.
It should be noted that there are no analogues of this drug.
As with any drug, only after consultation with a specialist in veterinary medicine is appointed "Liarsin" for cats. The price of this drug in tablets is 170 rubles for 50 tablets, solutions for injections have an average cost of 190 rubles for 10 ml and 1000 rubles for 100 ml.
Storage conditions include the content of the drug in a dry place, hidden from the sun, out of reach of children, at a temperature of from 0 ° C to +25 ° C. The shelf life of the drug for injection is three years, and tablets are allowed to be stored for five years.
Contraindications and side effects
"Liarsin" for cats is a low-risk medicine, does not cause local irritation and sensitizing action, does not accumulate in the animal's body.
In the recommended doses, the drug does not show side effects.
Contraindications to the use may be hypersensitivity to the components of the drug. If you identify intolerance to the drug, which is manifested by diarrhea, urticaria, vomiting, the medication should be stopped immediately and contact the veterinarian.