A paper clapper is a product that can beattributed to the ancient art of origami, as its manufacture does not involve the use of glue and scissors. It will take only a sheet of paper. The advantages of studying the process of making a cracker from paper can be attributed to the fact that it does not require additional costs. Thus, you can cheer up your surroundings anywhere and anytime, create an atmosphere of fun from almost nothing. In children, such activities always cause sincere enthusiasm, because communication and learning something new and interesting is exactly what the kids need.
Of course, in moments of boredom, you can try to get carried awaychildren with traditional games in sea battle, triangles, cities, tic-tac-toe and so on. A paper cracker will be an excellent choice for introducing diversity, because creating something new is always more useful. This helps develop creative thinking and interest in inventing the younger generation. In addition, the flapper of paper conceals a pleasant bonus: a properly crafted craft can become a fun toy, it will make a loud sound of cotton. So, for this product can come up as a simple sheet-book, and colored paper, paper from the album for drawing. Most importantly, it should not be very thin or very dense, it should be easy to work with.
How to make a cracker made of paper? To do this, you need to perform seven simple operations:
- To begin with, the previously prepared rectangular sheet of paper must be folded twice and re-deployed.
- Each of the four corners of the sheet should be folded to the center of the sheet, to the resulting fold line.
- Now the existing part should be folded again in half, so that all the bent corners are inside.
- At this stage, an equilateral trapezoid is obtained, which must be folded along the central axis and re-unrolled.
- Now the corners of the trapezoid have to be folded together on the formed fold line. They should just connect without crossing.
- To perform the next step, the corners again bend, and the figure is folded along the same fold line obtained earlier.
- To finish the work, it remains to fold the corners along the prepared fold lines. The resulting triangle is the paper swatter.
Now, when the bulk of the work is done,left to take care of the game moment. The main advantage of this craft is that it can make sounds. To hear the clap, you need to firmly take the product for the corners together and sharply, in one motion, shake the triangle in the air. These crackers can be used many times, folding them back. Such handicrafts will quickly dispel boredom and help to come up with many different games and funny jokes for the whole family. The clapper can be decorated with various patterns, glitters and stickers, giving each of them an individual character. If you and your children like to make such crafts, you can safely move on to other products and develop skills in the field of origami.