Papillomas: treatment of folk remedies. Papillomavirus: treatment
Oncology and AIDS are two diseases that today are called the “plague of the 21st century”. And if you can get AIDS by yourself, then oncology arises by itself. Human papillomavirus is a dangerous disease that precedes the formation of tumors. Timely diagnosis, treatment and prevention of papillomas significantly reduce the risk of cancer. Therefore, you should be very attentive to any skin changes.
Papilloma is a benign formation on the surface of the skin that occurs as a result of infection with human papillomavirus. Science knows more than a hundred types of HPV, which are conventionally divided, depending on the degree of malignancy, into three types:
- High oncogenic risk. HPV 16, 18. Their presence in the blood always causes cancer.
- The average oncogenic risk is 6, 11. They provoke genital warts on the genitals.Can develop into cancer without timely treatment.
- Low oncogenic type - 1 - 5, 10, 27, 49, 28. These are warts and corns.
The virus is capable of being transmitted in a household way (through open cracks and wounds), sexually, and also from mother to child. Once in the body, the infection spreads through the skin and mucous membranes. It does not enter the blood.
There are papillomas on the body absolutely anywhere - on the face, neck, arms, legs, genitals, on the larynx, etc.
From infection to the appearance of the first signs of the disease, it takes from two to three months to several years. You can detect the virus with blood tests and scrapings. There are cases when a person is cured independently, without the help of medicines. Some people live with the infection all their life and face its manifestations only during a period of reduced immunity.
Stage HPV complications
Papilloma formation is a dangerous infection that requires observation and treatment. From HPV to cancer - just four steps. The infection develops in four stages:
- Latent - there is a virus in the body, but so far it does not manifest itself. Self-healing often happens at this stage.
- Clinical - the appearance of the first signs - warts, papillomas, warts.
- Dysplasia - a change in the structure of tissues in the direction of tumors.
- Carcinoma is a malignant tumor that affects epithelial cells.
Undoubtedly, carcinoma is the worst complication of the virus. However, in addition to it, there can be other unpleasant diseases:
- Warts (vulgar). Children often suffer. Education may disappear on their own.
- Flat warts - small papillomas on the face and palms. Appear mainly in adolescence. Pass themselves.
- Plantar warts - grow deep into the skin, causing discomfort and pain. Formed in places where shoes rub. Surgical treatment.
- Genital warts - oncogenic formations that affect the intimate organs - the head of the penis in men, the labia in the women, the anus.
- Epidermodisplasia - pink eruptions that look like warts.
- Education papillomas in the larynx. Sufferers suffer from newborns who have caught the infection from the mother, as well as children under the age of six. Symptoms - hoarse voice, difficulty breathing, painful swallowing.
- Papulosis - flat or semicircular growths that arise as a result of promiscuous sex life.
Causes of virus infection
In recent years, the papilloma virus has become the most common infection. Some of its types are very dangerous to health, as they can cause cancer. However, there are those who are absolutely safe for humans. In addition, a strong immunity can overcome the disease itself. Conversely, a decrease in the protective functions of the body is a “red light” for many diseases, including the human papillomavirus.
The main causes of infection:
- Weakened immunity, recent inflammations and diseases (flu, STDs, etc.).
- Stress, nervous breakdowns.
- Promiscuous sexual connection. It should be remembered that a condom does not protect against the papillomavirus.
- Alcohol abuse, smoking.
- Visiting places of high humidity - swimming pools, saunas, beaches.
Once in the body, the virus provokes papillomas on the body, but at the same time it does not penetrate into the blood. The infection multiplies in the layers of the dermis, and until it has moved to the epithelium is not infectious.
Timely detection of papillomas can save a person from its possible consequences.
Symptoms of papillomavirus
When a papillomavirus is detected, treatment should begin immediately.Especially if HPV is of high oncogenic type.
Of course, it is impossible to determine the type of virus. We must pass some tests. Contact a dermatologist for a detailed diagnosis and treatment is needed when:
- Small tumors appeared on the body. Hillocks on thin base or without it.
- These tumors bleed during friction, there is pain and burning in the area of the lesions.
- Neoplasms grow and change their appearance.
- Hillocks of high oncogenic type periodically pus.
For a long time, the virus can "sit" in the body and does not make itself felt. After waiting for the right moment, he begins to gather in certain places on the skin and violates the reproduction of cells. So, growths appear - warts, papillomas, condylomas.
Warts are irregularly shaped growths from 2 mm to a centimeter that have a rough surface. The largest number of them occurs on the hands, knees, legs.
Papillomas - growths "on the leg." The number of papillomas grows with great speed and if you do not pay attention to it in time, then soon they can cover the whole body.
Condylomas are papillomas that affect the genitals and anus.
Unlike warts, condyloma and human papilloma, treatment is required to start immediately. After all, if at first the question may be about the aesthetic appearance and discomfort, then soon it will be necessary to solve the problem more complicated (cancers).
Diagnosis and treatment of HPV
When even minor formations appear on the body, for the purpose of prophylaxis it is worth contacting a specialist. Perhaps nothing serious. And it may happen that the tumor will become a favorable background for the occurrence of tumors.
To diagnose growths caused by HPV, the following methods are used:
How to treat papillomas will depend on their type. Therapy may be prescribed only in the clinical course of the disease.
The main methods of treatment:
- Injections into lesions that are performed at intervals of once a week. Use the drug "bleomycin".
- Topical products - ointments, creams, retinoids. The main purpose of such drugs is to burn growths.
- Electrocoagulation - exposure to electric papillomas.
- Cryotherapy - treatment with low temperatures.
- Laser exposure.
- It is also possible treatment of papilloma folk remedies.
- It is mandatory to use drugs to improve immunity.
The duration of therapy courses, their effectiveness depends only on the stage of papilloma and its oncogenic type. After treatment, the infection may permanently leave the body, and may eventually recur.
Vaccination is a good prevention of HPV. Vaccination is done at the age of 9 to 26 years. The drug is administered three times with an interval of several months. Vaccine efficacy - 95-100%! In many countries, it is used for the prevention of cervical cancer.
Treatment of papilloma folk remedies
HPV is a disease caused by microorganisms like Papovaviridae. Most often, the virus attacks people with low immunity. A timely visit to a dermatologist reduces the risk of spreading the infection, as well as subsequent complications.
In addition to the general complex therapy, which is prescribed by the doctor, it is also possible to treat papilloma with folk remedies.
- The lesions should be smeared with potato juice (a month or two).
- Oil of fir, celandine, dandelion juice is rubbed into the formed warts and papillomas. The course of treatment is individual.
- Compresses of hare cabbage (leaf gruel).
- Gruel from mountain ash (you can also garlic or Kalanchoe) is applied to the wound for six hours, after which the foci are washed and the compress is applied again from fresh gruel.
- Baths of infusions of Hypericum and chamomile (effective for condylomas of the genitals).
- "Garlic cream". Mix the grated garlic with two tablespoons of hand cream. Apply the mixture for three to five hours on the affected skin.
- Treatment of papillomas with ammonia. Pre-growths moistened with water.
- Pie of two lemons pour vinegar (100 ml). Insist in the dark for a week. Strain and make lotions from the resulting mass.
Get rid of papilloma (treatment of folk remedies) is possible only in conjunction with the main therapy.
Prevention of papillomavirus
Whatever the disease, it is more important to prevent it than to treat it. Good prevention of all diseases - a healthy lifestyle and strong immunity. When the body's defenses weaken, a favorable background appears for the introduction of all kinds of infections.
The best way to prevent the appearance of papillomas is personal hygiene and sex life with only one regular partner.
Prevention measures also include:
- Healthy lifestyle.
- Proper nutrition.
- Timely treatment of wounds.
- Lack of humidity (ignore visits to pools, saunas).
- Lack of stress.
- Blood on PCR.
- Blood on tumor markers.
It should promptly treat all sorts of diseases and not bring your body to an extreme state.
If papillomas appear on the body, you should immediately consult with a dermatologist. Treatment may not always be required.
Papilomovirus and Oncology
The neoplasms that appear as a result of infection with the human papillomavirus are a suitable background for the development of cancer. The virus is sexually transmitted and very often provokes papillomas on the genitals (genital warts).
In women, HPV causes cervical cancer, in men, prostate cancer. The whole trouble of the infection is that for a long time, while in the body, it doesn’t make itself felt. Therefore, with a view to prevention, it is recommended to visit specialists once a year, as well as donate blood for tumor markers.
The best way to fight infection is vaccination.This is almost one hundred percent protection against cancer caused by oncogenic types of papillomas. It is also important to maintain immunity, avoid stress. After all, who needs such sad consequences ?!
HPV in children
HPV is the most common virus. They infected about 80% of the total population, including children. The virus does not manifest itself if the person has strong immunity. When the body's defenses are reduced, the sore begins to attack.
Children are most susceptible to the disease. Papillomas and warts are often found in schoolchildren and in preschool children. Sometimes the warts go away by themselves, it is also possible treatment of papilloma folk remedies.
The virus can infect the larynx of a child. So, papillomatosis develops. Symptoms - shortness of breath, hoarse voice, difficulty breathing. In severe cases, spasms of the throat and choking appear. HPV can develop in children with respiratory infections (ARVI, flu). Removal of growths occurs surgically. If a human papilloma is found in the children’s throat, treatment should be carried out immediately. After all, death is possible.
HPV in pregnant women
Doctors scare many expectant mothers with the terrible effects of HPV during pregnancy. It should be noted that not all types of virus are dangerous.
If papillomavirus is detected during pregnancy, the treatment depends on its oncogenic type. HPV 6 and 11 are dangerous for both mother and child. In a woman, it is the development of cervical cancer, in a baby, papillomatosis.
Other types, if they do not cause discomfort, can not be treated. In extreme cases, physical therapies are used - laser, cryotherapy, cauterization.
Human papilloma (photos of patients with the virus can often be seen in the offices of oncologists) is a dangerous precancerous disease. When an infection is found in the body, constant observations and diagnosis by a specialist are necessary. Early intervention of medicine often saves lives!