Polysorb face mask: effectiveness reviews
The presence in the body of toxins, slags and other harmful components form malfunctions in its work, therefore timely and regular cleansing is required. Various methods are used for this, including the use of special preparations. One of these is Polysorb. Reviews of facials from this powder are very good because of its basic characteristics.
This drug belongs to the group of enterosorbents. By its chemical composition, it is colloidal silicon dioxide. Its physical form is represented by white powder with a slightly bluish tinge.
It is administered internally for the following ailments:
- various poisonings that have arisen due to drugs, poisons, heavy metals and alcohol;
- intestinal infections and problems with the bacterial microflora of the body;
- purulent-septic ailments (adnexitis, appendicitis, burns);
It is recommended for reception to people who regularly are in adverse areas, and also working at harmful production.
The drug perfectly helps to cope with overeating and makes you feel better during menstruation. According to many cosmetologists, cleansing facial mask with “Polysorb” perfectly copes with its task.
- It has cleansing and anti-inflammatory characteristics, so it relieves irritation and soothes the dermis.
- It helps to improve immunity, thanks to this the epidermis acquires additional protective forces that begin to resist the negative influence from the outside.
- With the help of the medicament, it is possible to obtain protection not only of the external, but also of the deep layers of the cover, therefore the harmful components do not penetrate into its cells.
- Mask from “Polysorb” for face lifting increases the tone of the dermis and deeply cleanses. In this case, it acts both as a prophylactic and works to eliminate existing wrinkles.
- Thanks to this drug, the skin is tightened and becomes more elastic.
- The tool is great for skin care just fat type, as it has a slight drying effect. But still you should not overdo it, because you can dry out even such skin.
Features of use
According to reviews, the face mask from "Polysorb" is used both for the treatment of acne, and as a preventive measure. The peculiarity of its action is quite tangible tingling and tingling of the skin, but this reaction is considered to be quite normal.
The mask is usually kept on the face for 10 minutes until it is almost completely dry. For owners of dry skin, it is better to shorten this time for the procedure, but for oily epidermis it is desirable to extend it for another five minutes. At the end of the procedure, the mass is washed off with warm water. The epidermis is lubricated with a favorite nourishing cream. According to reviews of the Polysorb face mask, this procedure is done to restore the skin, which very often remains sufficiently dried out after a specific procedure.
In the case of the treatment course in the fight with black spots on the nose, the mask is applied only to the affected areas without affecting the rest of the skin, so as not to overdry it. If you do not use the tool very often, then experts recommend applying it completely to the entire face.
Also, the tool is designed to remove fine wrinkles, but the component is required to be used in combination with nutritive oils.
It should be noted that the dissolved sorbent actively removes not only various contaminants, but also natural sebum.
According to the reviews, the Polysorb face mask should be used carefully, as with its frequent use it is possible to overdry even the most oily skin, and this should still be avoided.
This tool is effective not only for internal cleansing, but is also suitable for standard care for the epidermis.
Therefore, we can distinguish the following useful features:
- when you take the sorbent inside, it improves the condition of the digestive tract, and, as you know, the quality of the skin depends quite strongly on the overall health of the body;
- Polysorb acne face mask actively fights not only against the impurities that have fallen on the skin, but also neutralizes bacteria that often cause inflammation of the face;
- this substance practically does not provoke an allergy, therefore it is excellent for teenagers, pregnant women and even nursing mothers;
- because of its shape, it mixes well with other ingredients, and the result is a convenient mass to use;
- thanks to “Polysorb”, it is possible not only to clean, but also actively rejuvenate the epidermis, as it saves the skin from harmful components that actively cause aging;
- after the application of the sorbent, the immunity increases, the skin begins to cope with pollution and to prevent even the most minimal inflammation.
- It should be borne in mind that if there are diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (gastrointestinal tract), it is not recommended to take the drug inside.
- Those who need to remove inflammatory elements need to know that the mask for acne from Polysorb is applied only to problem areas.
- Pregnant use of the substance is still allowed, but it is recommended to limit only to external use.
- Cosmetologists categorically do not advise using a mass of sorbent for mature skin, since the product can overdry it too much.
- You should not apply the substance in a thin layer, as it will be difficult to remove, which can further injure the skin.
Acne Face Mask
"Polysorb" is an active substance that is widely used in cosmetology to remove inflammatory processes.
To prepare the mask is required to proceed as follows.
- A teaspoon of sorbent must be diluted in slightly heated water. It must be remembered that the powder in the liquid is added in small portions before the formation of a mixture similar to sour cream.
- Further, the composition is applied to the surface of the face with the exception of the eye area.
- After 10 minutes the mass is washed off only with warm water, as it is easier to remove the resulting mass.
- Then the skin needs to be covered with a moisturizer. This is done due to the fact that the sorbent desiccate the surface of the face strongly enough.
After the Polysorb acne face mask has been completed, the person should feel that the skin temperature has dropped significantly. This phenomenon is considered quite normal and will pass in just a few minutes. After the procedure, the skin around the rash will be dried and will get a tone close to the natural, and the color of the acne itself will turn much paler. To get the full result, you will need to undergo a few more procedures.
Wrinkle face mask
"Polysorb" in this case helps to get rid of fine wrinkles and restore the natural complexion and tone.
- For preparation, you will need to take a tablespoon of sorbent and mix it with half a glass of warm water, and also add a few drops of vitamin E.
- The substance is stirred until a homogeneous state.
- Next, the mass is spread to the face, excluding the neck, decollete and eye zone.
- The prepared mixture is washed off no earlier than 15 minutes.
- In the end, you must apply a nourishing cream.
In order to get an excellent result, it is recommended to perform such a mask for a month. For oily skin, it is done no more than a few times a week, and for a normal type - once every 10 days will be sufficient.
In order to make the Polysorb face mask more effective, you need to add sour cream or yogurt to the composition. Another components that will make the mass more rich and high-quality are mint or lavender oils.
Mask against black dots
This problem can ruin the mood of any, even the most carefree woman. The cause of the occurrence is pollution of the pores. An unaesthetic appearance is just one problem, as there is a chance that pathogenic bacteria will enter the deeper layers of the dermis.
To prepare the mass to get rid of black spots, there is a rather effective recipe for a mask from “Polysorb”, which is done as follows:
- Mix a tablespoon of water with 1 gram of sorbent to obtain a thick homogeneous mass.
- The prepared composition is applied only on the T-zone.
- After 10 minutes, the mask is washed off with warm water. Most often it is this time that is enough for the sorbent to fully absorb the contaminants, and under its influence the pores dry up and shrink perfectly.
Many cosmetologists are very actively working with this drug to solve skin problems.
Since the tool is designed for internal use, the main recommendations are described below in order to use it independently in cosmetology:
- The drug is diluted exclusively with water, which is required to be taken in such a proportion that the result is a pasty soft mass. And then only all other ingredients are added to it, if they are needed.
- Many are interested in how much to keep the mask of "Polysorb" on the face. This question cannot be answered unequivocally, since it depends on the skin type.It should be noted one thing that the mass is held no more than 15 minutes and it should not dry out completely. If this does happen, but time is not maintained, it is advisable to slightly moisten the surface with water.
- When you need to get rid of dermatological problems, the tool is recommended to use until they are completely eliminated. The frequency of all procedures depends only on the type of epidermis.
The drug is a non-prescription component that anyone can buy at any pharmacy or in institutions licensed to sell drugs. The sorbent is designed to remove toxins from the body and to improve digestion, but is often used for cosmetic procedures. Available in small disposable bags of 3 grams, as well as in a bottle of 12, 25 and 50 grams.
- disposable sachets 35-50 rubles.;
- a bottle of 12 grams 110-130 rubles;
- a bottle of 25 grams 190–250 rubles;
- a bottle of 50 grams 305-400 rubles.
According to cosmetologists, if the patient performs the mask once a week, the qualitative results will become noticeable after 30 calendar days.
Many users say that the remedy helped them a lot, and at the end of the first procedure, it was noticed that the skin became more elastic and smooth, the greasy luster disappeared and the rashes dried out well. After the remedy was used more often, it was revealed that the pores became noticeably narrowed and fine wrinkles diminished.
And also according to reviews of satisfied users, it was noted that if you take the sorbent inside and outside, you can get good and fairly stable results. Of course, there were also dissatisfied responses when patients claimed that the remedy did not help them, but, on the contrary, they dried out the epidermis very much. Therefore, in order to avoid this, it is necessary to carefully and carefully consider the frequency of use of this remedy.