Types of eyelash extensions, photo
Extension is a great way to make the lashes longer and more voluminous. Using the services of an experienced master in a short time you can become the owner of chic volumetric cilia with the effect of 3d or make them longer and thicker. Based on the wishes of customers and personal skills, professionals in their work use a variety of materials. Today, masters practice all kinds of eyelash extensions, techniques and technology.
Bundle eyelash extensions
Before you get acquainted with what types of eyelash extensions are, it should be noted that today use 2 basic techniques.
The builder may suggest eyelash extensions with bunches that contain 3-5 cilia. This method is simple and fast, but it cannot provide such a long-lasting effect as a piece building. Beam technique allows you to increase the volume of eyelashes and achieve the effect of 3d, both in bending and in opacity. Thus, it is possible to get the effect of decorative makeup.
In order for artificial eyelashes to hold well, and glue was applied evenly, before starting the procedure, the master degreases the eyelashes using a special tool. Next, you need to decide on the beams and material of false eyelashes. It is important to note that the use of light material will help to give the eyelashes a more natural look.
After completion of the preparatory phase, the master proceeds directly to the procedure itself. Silicone pads are placed on the lower part of the eyelid to avoid glue in the eyes. Then the eyelashes are glued with tweezers between their eyelashes. If the master has sufficient professionalism, the procedure will take about an hour. It should be noted that the beam technique involves making adjustments every 2-3 weeks.
Per-unit eyelash extensions
This method of building is also called Japanese. It is no different from the previous one, however, in this case, the cilia look more natural than when growing in bunches. Own eyelashes with single gluing are also degreased and silicone pads are also used for the procedure, after which the cilia are alternately glued with tweezers.
For building on each eye is used from 80 to 100 cilia, which determines the main difference between single-piece and beam-like growth. It is quite natural that with a single build-up it takes more time. With the help of the Japanese technique, the eyelashes look like natural ones, only they are longer and more fluffy in appearance. It will not be possible to get the 3d effect using a piece extension. The Japanese technique will only allow the eyelashes to add the missing length and thickness.
To remove these eyelashes yourself is quite difficult, the correction should be performed once a month.
Materials for building
As a rule, synthetic materials are used to make false eyelashes. Based on this, apply certain types of eyelash extensions, with photos of which you can see below.
Conditionally used materials are divided into "mink", "sable" and "silk." In fact, animal hair is not involved in the production of eyelashes. Such materials can cause severe allergic reactions accompanied by irritation and itching. Each type of artificial cilia has its own characteristics:
1.Mink - suitable for any kind of extension, so it is used most often. In color and thickness, these eyelashes are very similar to natural. Visually, they can be distinguished only by a professional. Due to the ease of mink eyelashes are able to hold out for a long time, in addition, they do not need frequent correction.
2. Silk is thicker and more weighty than mink. It has a shiny glossy surface. It gives the eyelashes a good volume and allows you to create the effect of bright evening makeup.
3. Sable - the heaviest material, which is mainly used for celebrations. These eyelashes last no more than 3 days, however they allow you to create a 3D effect due to its thickness.
Types of eyelash curves
For the effect of 3d, bending is of no small importance. What are the types of eyelash curves for extension?
Bending can be either subtle or very pronounced. The choice depends on the personal preferences of the client. The bending of eyelashes for extension (types, photos are provided below) may have the following marking:
• J (L) - is characterized by the weakest bend and is used to obtain the natural appearance of eyelashes, as well as to visually lift the hanging eyelid.
• B - an easy natural bend with which it is possible to get a natural open effect. Makes eyelashes more seductive.
• C - medium bend, allowing you to open your eyes more, to give it expression and playfulness.
• D - the deepest bend that makes the eyes puppet and unnatural. Most often it is used to create glamorous theatrical images.
The most popular are bends labeled B and C.
How to choose the length and thickness?
Properly selected length and thickness of the material will ultimately provide perfect lashes. The choice primarily depends on what effect the client expects.
The length of artificial eyelashes can vary in the range from 5 to 20 mm. Villi up to 12 mm long look most naturally.
As for the thickness, it starts from 0.1 mm and can reach 0.25 mm. The most popular ones are eyelashes with a thickness of 0.1-0.15 mm. It should be noted that the cilia with the smallest thickness will look as natural as possible. In addition, they will be less load their own eyelashes. Girls who by nature have strong and thick eyelashes, as well as those who want to get a more pronounced effect, can stop at thicker and heavier variants of eyelashes.
Having studied the information about what types of eyelash extensions exist, it will be much easier to decide which one will work in each specific case. Types of capacity are classified based on how much and the effect will be obtained.
Eyelash extensions: types of volumes
Depending on the desired thickness of the master can offer several options. What is the extension of eyelashes, what types of techniques are used in order to get less or more thick eyelashes, consider below.
1. Building in the corners of the eyes. The essence of the technique consists in gluing the cilia from the outer corner of the eye to its middle. The length of the false eyelashes is usually 2-3 mm longer than their own. The use of this technique allows to correct the eye section by lowering or raising the outer corner, as well as to give the look depth and charm. Eyelash extensions are not entirely suitable for owners of bright eyelashes, since the contrast between extended eyelashes and natural ones can be noticeable. To avoid that, your eyelashes will have to be painted black.
2. Partial (incomplete) capacity.It is used if the client has sufficiently long own eyelashes and wants to add a little volume to them, while retaining the natural look. Incomplete build-up consists in gluing synthetic eyelashes not on every natural, but in the interval between 4-5 native eyelashes. This method also requires pre-coloring your own eyelashes, if they are significantly different in color from artificial ones.
3. Full build. It is the most popular, ideal for rare and short cilia. It consists in gluing one artificial eyelashes for each natural. This technique allows you to achieve the effect of painted eyelashes. To give naturalness, gluing of long and short cilia is often alternated. Full build looks very natural, practical to wear and does not weigh down the cilia of the native.
4. Volumetric build-up with a 2d, 3d or 4d effect. This method allows you to give the look an incredible expressiveness due to the softness and pomp of glued eyelashes. Volumetric build - the most time consuming and expensive. To obtain the desired result, from 2 to 4 artificial eyelashes are attached to each native eyelash, depending on the expected effect.This option is suitable for clients who by nature are deprived of a sufficient number of eyelashes, as well as those who wish to give the look of glamor.
5. Creative build-up. Provides a visual change in the cut of the eyes. Thanks to this build-up, it is possible to get "squirrel", "fox", "puppet" and "cocktail" effects. In addition, creative building involves gluing colored cilia and decorating them with rhinestones.
Eyelash extensions: types and effects
To create a variety of visual effects and give the look of the mystery of the master paste eyelashes on the eyelid in different places. Depending on this, you can get all sorts of effects.
• Natural effect. Such cilia are glued throughout the eyelid and give the eyes expressiveness, while maintaining naturalness. The natural look is ensured by the fact that the artificial cilia are the same thickness as their own.
• Fox look. Makes the look slightly slanting. The effect is achieved due to the fact that the length of the villi increases in the direction from the inner corner of the eye to the outside.
• Doll eyes.In this case, very long eyelashes are glued on each eyelash, the same length. This option is best suited for parties, costume parties and performances.
• The squirrel effect is characterized by the use of longer cilia in the outer corner of the eye. Thus, it creates the appearance of small squirrel tassels on the eyelid.
• Sparse effect is suitable for every day, because it looks very natural. To achieve it at the eyelid at the same distance, alternately apply eyelashes of different lengths.
In rare cases, stylists use these types of eyelash extensions, such as theatrical and multi-colored, and also combine villi of various lengths and thicknesses.
Who is contraindicated eyelash extensions
Before you decide to increase the cilia, it should be noted that for the procedure there are some contraindications.
First, the extension is not recommended for conjunctivitis and other eye inflammations.
Secondly, some clients may experience allergic reactions to the glue and the material from which the eyelashes are made. Although today hypoallergenic materials are mainly used for building up, the probability of negative consequences should not be neglected.
Thirdly, it is better to refrain from the procedure with a noticeable loss of eyelashes, since the adhesive substance and the additional load caused by artificial eyelashes can aggravate the situation even more.
Fourthly, eyelash extension is undesirable if you have weak and thin eyelashes. Alternatively, you can stop the choice on the bulk capacity with the smallest thickness of artificial cilia, in order to minimize the load on the native eyelashes.
A qualified master is able to perform various types of eyelash extensions. Which option to choose - eyelash extensions or extensions bundles - depends on the personal preferences of the client. In order to create the most expressive effect, optimal beam technique. Although the eyelash extensions are more expensive, they provide a longer lasting effect and the natural appearance of the cilia.
In any case, eyelash extension provides us with an excellent opportunity to stop using mascara and liner subject to regular adjustments. For the procedure, always give preference to quality materials and contact only an experienced master.