Vitamins "Vetoron": reviews, instructions for use, indications, composition, analogues, side effects
Vitamins "Vetoron" - a complex vitamin preparation, prescribed as a means of replenishing vitamin deficiency and its prevention, as well as a means of strengthening the overall condition of the human body. In addition, the complex enhances immunity during the complex treatment of various diseases.
Composition and release form
The complex of vitamins "Vetoron" includes the following substances:
- Vitamin A, or beta carotene, in the amount of twenty mg.
- Vitamin E, or tocopherol acetate, in the amount of forty mg.
- Vitamin C, or ascorbic acid, in the amount of forty mg.
- Auxiliary substances (sorbic acid, remofor RH-40, purified water).
Vitamin complex is produced in the form of drops intended for internal administration.It is realized in fifteen, twenty, twenty five, fifty, sixty and one hundred ml in special droppers-bottles.
According to the instructions for use of Vetoron, the vitamin complex has a multiple effect: anti-toxic (radioprotective), immunomodulating, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and adaptogenic.
This number of useful properties is explained by the ability to bind oxygen of the active type, to protect the cell structures of the body from deformation and to prevent the destruction of these cells due to the action of free radicals. In addition, the vitamin complex increases the degree of body resistance to stressful situations, and also helps strengthen the immune system.
Vitamin A, or beta-carotene, improves visual function, enhances the growth and regeneration of tissues, thanks to the active stimulation of healthy metabolic processes in the body. Combining vitamin A with tocopherol contributes to its more active action.
According to the instructions for use, the Vetoron vitamin complex has an effect on reducing the number of free radicals in the body, and also contributes to inhibition of lipid peroxidation.
Due to the fact that only components of natural origin are included in the vitamin complex, the drug is optimally absorbed by the human body. This is due to the fact that water-soluble components are absorbed by the human body much better than fat-soluble components with similar properties.
Included in the "Vetoron" nutrients contribute to the saturation of the body with beta-carotene in a water-soluble form.
Special instructions, storage conditions and leave from pharmacies
Vitamin complex is released without a prescription.
Store the drug should be in a dry and dark place out of the reach of small children. Storage temperature can range from 4 to 25 degrees. Shelf life is three years.
According to reviews of "Vetoron", specific instructions on the reception of the vitamin complex have been identified.
Taking the drug during pregnancy or breastfeeding is possible only if there is evidence and advice of a doctor.
Children vitamin complex can be taken at the age of seven years. Babies under seven years old can take the baby "Vetoron".
Contraindications to the reception in respect of the elderly, according to reviews of "Vetoron", no.
Vitamin complex is not contraindicated for people suffering from impaired kidney or liver function.
Indications for use
According to the instructions to "Vetoron", indications for use are as follows:
- lack of vitamins C, E and A, as well as beta-carotene;
- regular and intense loads at the physical level;
- unfavorable climate in the place of residence (for example, poor ecology or toxic and chemical pollution);
- Exhaustion at the nervous level, adverse psychological climate at work and in the family, the frequent occurrence of stressful situations, as well as overwork;
- changes in the dystrophic plan in the eye tissue and the development of the initial stage of cataracts;
- a comprehensive solution to the problem of atherosclerosis, ischemic disorder, bronchial asthma, etc .;
- skin diseases.
As a means of prevention, Vetoron for immunity is used for the following purposes:
- During seasonal epidemiological outbreaks of influenza and other infections.
- When working in hazardous working conditions (for example, production work with the constant presence of smoke, noise, dust, vibration or poisons).
- With various ophthalmological diseases, as well as with strong periodic loads on the organs of vision.
- As a means to increase children's immunity.
Vitamin preparation "Vetoron" is prescribed as a fortifying and antioxidant agent if the patient does not have the opportunity to organize a full and proper diet for himself, as well as if the patient lives in unsuitable human climatic conditions.
The composition of Vetoron indicates a positive effect of the drug during the treatment of diseases associated with the gastrointestinal tract, pathologies of the heart and blood vessels, respiratory organs, kidneys, liver, as well as diseases in the field of oncology during radiation or chemotherapy.
As an independent means of treatment, according to reviews, "Vetoron" can be used in the following cases:
- vitamin A deficiency, E and C;
- infectious disease;
- senile cataract;
- unspecified immunodeficiency;
- different types of cataracts in the initial stage of development;
- unspecified visual disturbance;
- prophylactic immunotherapy;
- unstable dermatitis;
- acceleration of recovery following surgery or illness.
Dosing and Administration
According to the instructions for use "Vetoron", the dosage of the drug is determined for children and adults separately:
- In order to prevent children from seven to fourteen years, give four drops (0.2 ml) daily; children from fourteen years and older - six drops (0.3 ml); women during pregnancy and lactation - seven drops (0.35 ml).
- As a means of treatment, children from seven to fourteen years old are given eight drops (0.4 ml) daily; children from fourteen years old and older - twelve drops (0.6 ml); women during pregnancy and lactation - twelve drops (0.6 ml).
Course admission is carried out within two to four weeks. If necessary, the doctor may extend the course to three to six months. In this case, the drug should be strictly under the supervision of a physician.
It is necessary to take a vitamin complex once a day, dissolving the drug in a small amount of water.
Drug Interactions and Analogs
In order to avoid overdose and side effects, Vetoron is not recommended to be combined with other vitamin complexes.
Vitamins or drugs containing calcium, neomycin, Kolestiramine or vitamin E in high doses, reduce the body's absorption of beta-carotene.
Analogues of "Vetoron" on the anatomical-therapeutic-chemical classification are the following drugs:
- “Soluvit N”.
Before replacing a vitamin complex with an analogue, it is necessary to consult a doctor.
Contraindications, side effects
According to medical reviews, "Vetoron" is strictly prohibited to take at an elevated level of individual intolerance to the components of the vitamin complex. Also, the drug can not be taken with a high content in the body of vitamin A.
Side effects when taking vitamins "Vetoron" manifested in various types of allergic reactions. Such a reaction may manifest as a skin rash, pruritus, and urticaria (characteristic rashes, accompanied by swelling, which look like a nettle burn).
In extremely rare cases, an allergic reaction can manifest itself in the form of angioedema, angioedema, angioedema (pronounced skin edema, which also engages the subcutaneous tissue, most often localized in the facial area and the genital external organs).Also, according to reviews, occasionally can observe an allergic reaction in the form of anaphylactic shock (a critical condition, expressed in a progressive decrease in arterial systemic pressure, as well as in the development of multiple organ failure).
An overdose with a vitamin complex most often causes only one symptom - carotenodermia, that is, orange or yellow pigmentation of the skin (mostly on the soles, face and palms). Pigmentation fades and disappears with the abolition of the vitamin preparation. After bringing the skin back to normal, the exchange rate is resumed, but the dose is reduced.
In case of overdose symptoms, it is necessary to immediately stop taking the vitamin complex and consult a specialist.
If necessary, they can prescribe gastric lavage, as well as activated charcoal and symptom treatment.
For children from three years old there is a vitamin complex "Vetoron". He also, like an adult, helps to strengthen children's immunity, has a stimulating effect on the process of the emergence and growth of all cells of the child’s body,improves vision, increasing its sharpness, and also contributes to the protection of the cells of the child's body from destruction or oxidation.
A children's vitamin preparation is produced in the form of chewable tablets with the taste of sea buckthorn. The mass of one chewable tablet "Vetoron" is one gram.
One tablet contains the following components:
Also “Vetoron” for children contains additional, auxiliary substances: aerosil (E551 dye), dextrose (E1400 dye), primelozu (E466 dye), pharmaceutical talc (E553 dye), calcium sulphate dye (E470), polyvinylprosilicone flavoring dye (E470 dye), polyvinyl dyestuff dye (E470 dye), dyes calcium erythrocyte dye (E553), polyvinylpirrolidone dye (E470); , vaseline oil (dye Е905а) and natural dye (dye Е160b).
Vitamin complex is sold for thirty pieces per pack.
Children's "Vetoron" is recommended to take often ill children to maintain and strengthen the immune system, to reduce the risk of recurrence of a cold and its complications, to accelerate the process of recovery from a cold or flu. Also, the vitamin complex is recommended for children who have:
- vitamin deficiency diagnosed;
- the diet is defective or improperly formulated;
- a period of postoperative recovery;
- there are large loads on the visual organs;
- active and active lifestyle, including visiting sports sections;
- passes the exam preparation phase;
- diagnosed with gastroduodenitis or gastritis.
Vitamin complex is contraindicated in children who have an individual intolerance to the components of the drug.
If for some reason the child cannot take this remedy, you can take drugs with practically the same composition, as well as with identical effects on the child's body. Such vitamin complexes include:
- "Vitamishki Immuno +". This vitamin complex includes tocopherol and ascorbic acid, as well as zinc, selenium and sea buckthorn extract. The drug can be given to a child from the age of three.
- Multi-tabs Immuno Kids. This vitamin complex includes thirteen vitamins, six minerals and lactobacilli. The drug can be given to a child from the age of seven years.
- Gel "Supradin Kids".This vitamin complex includes lecithin, beta-carotene, tocopherol, ascorbic acid, vitamin D and vitamins from group B. The drug can be given to a child from the age of three.
According to reviews, the vitamin complex is very useful. Some parents give their children a version of the drug specifically during the seasonal development of viral and catarrhal diseases. The effect is evident, since the number of diseases in children with frequent prostatema has noticeably decreased after the course taking of the vitamin complex.
Other parents noted a complete lack of reduction in incidence after passing the entire course of taking vitamins. In addition, parents noticed an improvement in the well-being of children involved in various sports. They showed increased activity, decreased degree of fatigue, and additional energy appeared.
Adults taking the vitamin complex for the most part note only the positive results of coursework. Some even stop hurting at all. In addition, people who have consumed the vitamin complex during the postoperative or post-viral rehabilitation period, noted a faster recovery compared to the previous similar stages.
And only some of the adults who took the vitamin complex did not notice after taking particular changes with their health or condition in general.
There are almost no reviews on the detection of negative effects of coursework, except for individual intolerance to any of the components of the vitamin complex.
Vitamin complex for adults and children is an excellent tool that stimulates the immune system, and also helps the body to recover from past illness or viral infections. If the intake of this vitamin complex is carried out exclusively according to medical indications after an appropriate consultation, the drug will undoubtedly bring only positive results.