What to cook from pork: tips of an experienced chef
Pork can be cooked, roasted or baked. It is perfect for cooking, both the first and second courses. Delicate taste of pork meat goes well with different foods. This facilitates the cooking process and gives plenty of imagination. Before you decide what to cook from pork, you need to remember a few useful tips from experienced chefs. They will help prepare the meat for final processing:
- Boil pork need only on low heat. Otherwise, first, all the nutrients from the meat immediately go into the broth. This is bad if the meat is cooked for further processing. Secondly, the broth will become gray and cloudy. This is undesirable when preparing the first dish (soup, soup or pickle).
- If you decide what to cook from pork you need a second dish, in this case, the meat should be dipped in boiling water (salt in advance).
- In order for the product to cook faster, you should not increase the fire under the pan. You just need to add alcohol or regular vodka in boiling water. It will be enough to 1 glass (50 grams) per liter of water.
- Before frying, meat must definitely be discarded.
- To keep the pork tender and soft after roasting, the meat should be soaked in milk for a few hours. You can also sprinkle it with lemon juice, grease it with vegetable oil and also let it lie a little.
Dishes from pork. Steak
Even the beginning hostess knows that you can cook any dish from pork. It is only necessary to strictly follow the recipe and do not forget about the advice of experts. Take, for example, pork steak. For this dish you will need: 0.6 kg of pork 1 egg, black pepper, a quarter cup of water, salt, breadcrumbs (breadcrumbs). For frying, you need vegetable oil.
- Cut the meat into chunks of medium thickness (1 cm) and slightly beat.
- Beat egg with water. Add pepper and salt.
- Each piece of meat is dipped first into the egg mixture, then into the breadcrumbs, and only then laid on the pan.
- Fry on both sides until tender crust.Serve to the table in portions. Each steak is laid on a plate and decorated with vegetables and herbs. This option proves that you can easily and quickly cook a spectacular and flavorful pork dish.
Roasting meat in the oven
There is such a situation: you are expecting old friends to visit and want to impress them with your culinary skills. To do this, you went to the market, bought a piece of fresh pork meat there, but absolutely do not know what to do with it. In this case, you should definitely remember a great way to cook pork in foil. From products you only need: per kilogram of meat 4 cloves of garlic, salt, olive oil, pepper and herbs (you can choose rosemary, paprika, thyme, oregano, cumin, or those that you prefer).
- Wash the dried meat with a napkin.
- Squeeze the garlic through the press and rub it a piece of pork.
- Sprinkle on top with plenty of herbs, salt, sprinkle with oil, lemon juice and pepper.
- Wrapped meat wrapped in foil, put on a baking sheet and sent to the oven at 200 degrees for 20 minutes. As soon as the smell of spices starts to be felt in the room, it is necessary to make less fire.After that, after 40-50 minutes, you can turn off the oven and get the finished dish.
It is better to serve it on a serving plate right in foil, and it’s easy for guests to cut such juicy and tender meat into pieces.
Every day, the hostess does not have the opportunity to mess around for a long time with complex exotic recipes. Coming from work, you need to quickly cook dinner. In this case, I would like to have in store a duty method that will save time and feed the family on time. There is a great way to cook pork quickly and tasty. To do this, you need (per 4 servings): 4 chops (pork), 120 grams of hard cheese, salt, parsley, black pepper, pork fat (if the meat gets very lean).
- Wash and dry pieces of pork.
- Make a deep cut in each piece and add pepper and salt there.
- Wrap the meat in cellophane, and then slightly repelled.
- Expand the broken pieces. In the slot lay the cheese and chopped greens.
- Pork fry in a hot pan for 3-4 minutes on both sides.
To the table such a dish is served hot. Garnish in this case can be any: vegetables, herbs, or something that your home like.